SportsWrath

GIANTS - COWBOYS: BREAKDOWN BY POSITION

boohyah

And the second part was in reference to the special question. It was sarcasm, because the only answer is LT. He was before your "time." :rolleyes: I have no idea what you were answering.

That question was so rhetorical neither VG or myself felt the need to insult people by answering it.

For the record LT is the very reason I became a Giants fan back when I first got exposed to NFL in the 80's.

That question was so rhetorical neither VG or myself felt the need to insult people by answering it.

For the record LT is the very reason I became a Giants fan back when I first got exposed to NFL in the 80's.

I'm so sorry I put that question there, that was my effort at "homerism", but I see it backfired.

:cwy:

Running Backs: Cowboys - Really close, but barber can and has taken over games, Jacobs has yet to show he can carry the team. Though i think he can

Yeah, I've gotta agree with BigBlue... that last game in Miami was a slopfest, but Jacobs really took it over in the second half and gave us the win. He was damn near unstoppable.

Yeah, he solidified it for me. I played QB growing up in Pop Warner and in H.S. and I had no defensive skills whatsoever. But Defense intrigued me, as did LT.

Thats cool, didnt realize thats what VG was doing. I swear if people heard me talk, theyd get me the first time. This typing thing must be misleading, cause I always valued what VG had to say, and the fan thing was never directed at him. But he and others are takin as me questioning his fan status. Never was my intenet until after he admitted bein a bandwagon fan, which I know he's not really. :rolleyes:

As for me, I live and breathe my teams, sorry if people think thats crazy. Its my passion. Even though I make an obvious mistake every now and then. I have more than the average amount of brain farts. :P

Ah wait a minute, i missed the actual question part of the "Special Catagory" part. If you look at my post the question isn't even on there, i thought it was meant for just a random factor like momentum or something like that.

But now that I've seen the question, I still don't know the answer. :ph34r: