SportsWrath

BASED ON RECENT POSTS

BadEgg

Eggy, I thought you've already made it clear that a season is garbage if the superbowl isn't won. Considering the team that's going to win it all has already made the cowgirls look like a pee wee team, you should really start watching more Mav's games from here on out.

You know at least the boys lost with some dignity. The complete flop the skins did was atrocious.

don't make the dog post the link where you got kicked off the cardinals board...or search for the post where you stated that you where spedning time on the egales board talking trash...does that make you...how did you put it...a "PUSSY"??

Go ahead dumbshit, most on here already know that. Theres a big difference between being there once or twice, and living there.

How about, I find all the Giant fans in Princeton NJ, and tell them you dont have the balls to say who your team is? Or that I go back on the Egirls board, and let them know one of thier very own, a Philly resident, is claiming to be a cowgirl and Angel fan? (hint, hint eggy? :LMAO:

Go ahead dumbshit, most on here already know that. Theres a big difference between being there once or twice, and living there.

How about, I find all the Giant fans in Princeton NJ, and tell them you dont have the balls to say who your team is? Or that I go back on the Egirls board, and let them know one of thier very own, a Philly resident, is claiming to be a cowgirl and Angel fan? (hint, hint eggy? :LMAO:

Well, the Dog is quite certain that since you are the self-declared senior member of three giant's boards, you would have the spare time to do so...just take caution, people in princeton most likely won't take kindly to some bumbling fool who insists he is a die hard giants fan trying to convince them that the best football player to come out of princeton univeristy in decades was a tight end and not a running back...dance court jester...it all you can do...

Well, the Dog is quite certain that since you are the self-declared senior member of three giant's boards, you would have the spare time to do so...just take caution, people in princeton most likely won't take kindly to some bumbling fool who insists he is a die hard giants fan trying to convince them that the best football player to come out of princeton univeristy in decades was a tight end and not a running back...dance court jester...it all you can do...

And those same Princeton residents, would not only say...."Keith who?", but would pummel your little girly ass, because, as you say, they dont like bumbling fools. Especially ones that talk in the third person.

Be a schmuck doggy, its all YOU can do.

LOL, like my Giant fan rating lies on my knowledge of Keith Elias!! What did he play, all of two games?

Hey, I will give Keith this, he's from Princeton, but he never talked in the 3rd person and and he doesnt live in his mommies basement!

:o

And those same Princeton residents, would not only say...."Keith who?", but would pummel your little girly ass, because, as you say, they dont like bumbling fools. Especially ones that talk in the third person.

Be a schmuck doggy, its all YOU can do.

LOL, like my Giant fan rating lies on my knowledge of Keith Elias!! What did he play, all of two games?

Hey, I will give Keith this, he's from Princeton, but he never talked in the 3rd person and and he doesnt live in his mommies basement!

:o

True enough...and the Dog guesses he probably actually knows true facts about the team he is fan of as well...

For every example you can find of a ho,me team losing in the playoffs, chances are I could find 2 or 3 where the home team won. obviously the home team doesn't always win, that why they bother to play the games, but more often than not the home team wins in the playoffs.

But go ahead and keep thinking the game next week is meeningless for the Boys, if thats what makes you feel better

I hear what you are saying and I don't mean to imply its meaningless. But I think it would be more meaningful if it were say week 13 instead of week 9. I also don't believe that homefield advantage will necessarily help certain teams this year. In my opinion, everyone in the NFC is vulnerable, irrespective of where they play.

I hear what you are saying and I don't mean to imply its meaningless. But I think it would be more meaningful if it were say week 13 instead of week 9. I also don't believe that homefield advantage will necessarily help certain teams this year. In my opinion, everyone in the NFC is vulnerable, irrespective of where they play.

Hey eggy, since your in Philly, you gonna go watch your girlz get beat by the Egirls? If you do, make sure you wear your "beloved" Cowgirl gear!!LOL!