SportsWrath

Report cards are in

jerseygiantfan

Whitten is on pace for like 80 + receptions, 1200 + yards and around 10 TD's. He IS and unstoppable TE.

Romo, I don't think he's all he's cracked up to be, but he has shut me up, at least for the time being.

Now, at the risk of being labeled a bad fan, is it any coincidence our winning streak has been against some of the worst teams in football? Not trying to discredit what we've accomplished, but the remaining 8 games will tell a helluva lot more than the first 8.

Also, i wouldn't count being popular on ESPN as any big achievement, they jump on the jocks of every "hot" team.

There is something to be said about the level of competition we've played so far, but the same could be said of Dallas. I think our streak is more do to the fact that our defense is on fire though. Dallas will be a good measure of how good this defense really is.

There is something to be said about the level of competition we've played so far, but the same could be said of Dallas. I think our streak is more do to the fact that our defense is on fire though. Dallas will be a good measure of how good this defense really is.

You won't hear me argue that.

I'm not sure who said Dallas is a bad team.. or who's blaming you for saying they're good. I think we all agree they are. I happened to beleive they are the 2nd best team in the NFC behind the Giants. I understand they beat us but we know the circumstances then.. it was a shoot out and their "D" couldn't stop us either.

In essence we've improved a great deal since that game and they've remained the same.

They've remained the same?

No Newman.

No Ferguson.

No Barnett.

No Glenn.

I don't know if it will be the Giants game, but sooner or later, the Cowboys will play a game with a real nose tackle and two starting corner backs. Crayton is also much better than he was in Week 1.

Remained the same? Don't make me laugh. Jock Reeves won't be starting forever.

No Newman.

No Ferguson.

No Barnett.

No Glenn.

I don't know if it will be the Giants game, but sooner or later, the Cowboys will play a game with a real nose tackle and two starting corner backs. Crayton is also much better than he was in Week 1.

Don't you have some traffic to play in?

No Newman.

No Ferguson.

No Barnett.

No Glenn.

:doh:

Me thinks you need to look up "same" in the Dictionary. You know, that little book that tells you what words mean. :rolleyes: