SportsWrath

Report cards are in

jerseygiantfan

Plax? Shit, NE got him for a 4th round pick, we could have gave them that and had both Plax and Moss.

But NY just isn't big enough for both of them.

No. If you remember I was very upset with Plax' behavior on the field and the way you handled the ball. I cringed everytime he had it in the open. I know a lot of people sing his praises but he hasn't done what any other reciever with his hieght can't do.

Moss has great hands. The guy hardly if ever drops passes. And the irony is that I thought Stallworth would look great in Giants uniform... talk about a great 3rd receiver..

Jersey, I love ya but WTF????

Want me to go back and find the post I wrote in preseason, where I said the Giants have the capability to win the NFC East?

Let's not get so out of focus here, where being objective is considered less of a Giants fan. And let's be realistic here, until we can show otherwise, every game the rest of the season for the Giants needs to be considered a big game, no exceptions. The last few years have shown that. That's not throwing a team to the Wolves. This is not a Jets fan you're talking to.

God no! i can only stomach one post from you at a time! :P Fine fine....but I still stand strong and firm......WE WILL BEAT THE COWBOYS.

Plax is having a really good year and Moss is being a good boy because he has one of the top 2 QBs in the league throwing to him. I don't think Moss would work here.

I think it would work great. All that QB is doing is toss up jump balls. It's Moss who makes him shine not the other way around. Trust Moss needed out of the shithole in LA and NY would've been a perfect fit from the start.

But, Miami was 0-7, they played a bad game, and we only won by 3?

VG, don't look at the margin of winning. Given the field condition and the rain, it slowed down the game a great deal. We were playing not to lose...

Remember we came out in the 2nd half hoping to "pick it up".. 3 passes went incompelete.. 3 and out... So we went back to pounding the ball and we won.

I think it would work great. All that QB is doing is toss up jump balls. It's Moss who makes him shine not the other way around. Trust Moss needed out of the shithole in LA and NY would've been a perfect fit from the start.

Oakland is outside SanFran not LA.

And if all it takes for Moss to do well is a QB to throw jumpballs it wouldn't really matter who the QB was right?

Good grief, there something wrong with saying Dallas are a good team. Face facts, they are.

OOPS, I'm a bad Giants fan, because saying good things about other teams somehow PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A GOOD GIANT FAN. :confused:

Here's another bulletin guys, in 2 weeks, even if we beat Dallas at home, these power rankings may still say Dallas is a better team in the long haul. :o

I'm not sure who said Dallas is a bad team.. or who's blaming you for saying they're good. I think we all agree they are. I happened to beleive they are the 2nd best team in the NFC behind the Giants. I understand they beat us but we know the circumstances then.. it was a shoot out and their "D" couldn't stop us either.

In essence we've improved a great deal since that game and they've remained the same.

I'm not sure who said Dallas is a bad team.. or who's blaming you for saying they're good. I think we all agree they are. I happened to beleive they are the 2nd best team in the NFC behind the Giants. I understand they beat us but we know the circumstances then.. it was a shoot out and their "D" couldn't stop us either.

In essence we've improved a great deal since that game and they've remained the same.

Perfectly said Nas

They've remained the same?. What do you base that off?.

That they lost to the Pats.?

That they struggled against the Bills?

Furthermore, right now what proof do you have we are better than Green Bay, they spanked us at home. No excuses.

I didn't grade them as kindly. My review is in my sig. (<---------- Shameless Advertising) Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with our success, but there are definately some things that need to be fixed before we can be considered an elite team.

Update to the rushing stats in the review.

Name Carries Yards AVG TDs

Jacobs 80 450 5.6 2

Ward 101 448 4.4 2

Droughns 38 155 4.1 3

Team 219 1053 4.8 7

I was the only one here lobbying to bring Randy Moss into New York. Oakland would've been more than happy with Plax. Moss is an amazing receiver and no one else comes close.

Belichick has rings. TC doesn't. That's why Moss is behaving. I would have loved to see him come to NY too, but he would have been up to his usual shit. The results would never be the same.

No. If you remember I was very upset with Plax' behavior on the field and the way you handled the ball. I cringed everytime he had it in the open. I know a lot of people sing his praises but he hasn't done what any other reciever with his hieght can't do.

Moss has great hands. The guy hardly if ever drops passes. And the irony is that I thought Stallworth would look great in Giants uniform... talk about a great 3rd receiver..

Your totaly right. I remember last Sunday (after watching Plax drop his second TD pass) I was thinking, Moss wouldnt have dropped either of those. We couldnt get rid of Plax, cause of the cap. But if we did get Moss, then our third would be Toomer. Talk about being unfucking stopable.

They've remained the same?. What do you base that off?.

That they lost to the Pats.?

That they struggled against the Bills?

Furthermore, right now what proof do you have we are better than Green Bay, they spanked us at home. No excuses.

In the Green Bay game we had the same problem we had against Dallas. Our D, especially our LBers were lost... Everytime Romo threw a pass, Jason Witton was WIDE OPEN in the middle of the field. It wasn't that Mr Romo is this great QB, he isn't.. it was that Jason Witten is this unstoppable TE.. he isn't. Our D was lost.

Have we improved since those 2 games? You bet. Is it any wonder why ESPN is suddenly singing our praises when they wrote us out in the pre-season? Our D is the talk of the nation.. hands down. Sure I'm still not comfrotable with our defensive backfield but they are far better than they were the first 2 weeks of the season.

Again, I'm not saying the boys are terrible. All I'm saying is our Giants are better.. that's all.

Belichick has rings. TC doesn't. That's why Moss is behaving. I would have loved to see him come to NY too, but he would have been up to his usual shit. The results would never be the same.

See Echo, I think he would've done just fine. Him and Eli feeding off each other. Oakland was atrocious. Looking at the stats, he would've had the same stats had he been with the Giants... he wouldn't have dropped that pass in the end zone like Plax did.

In the Green Bay game we had the same problem we had against Dallas. Our D, especially our LBers were lost... Everytime Romo threw a pass, Jason Witton was WIDE OPEN in the middle of the field. It wasn't that Mr Romo is this great QB, he isn't.. it was that Jason Witten is this unstoppable TE.. he isn't. Our D was lost.

Have we improved since those 2 games? You bet. Is it any wonder why ESPN is suddenly singing our praises when they wrote us out in the pre-season? Our D is the talk of the nation.. hands down. Sure I'm still not comfrotable with our defensive backfield but they are far better than they were the first 2 weeks of the season.

Again, I'm not saying the boys are terrible. All I'm saying is our Giants are better.. that's all.

Totally agree. MMM Its going to be a long 2 weeks.

Your totaly right. I remember last Sunday (after watching Plax drop his second TD pass) I was thinking, Moss wouldnt have dropped either of those. We couldnt get rid of Plax, cause of the cap. But if we did get Moss, then our third would be Toomer. Talk about being unfucking stopable.

I proposed a trade with Oakland. Oakland needed to get rid of Moss.. they unloaded him for what.. a 4th round pick? They would've taken Plax over that pick.

I proposed a trade with Oakland. Oakland needed to get rid of Moss.. they unloaded him for what.. a 4th round pick? They would've taken Plax over that pick.

Yea, but I think Moss being on the team would have lite a fire under Plax's ass. Plax #2, Toomer #3, SICK.

Yea, but I think Moss being on the team would have lite a fire under Plax's ass. Plax #2, Toomer #3, SICK.

I don't think we could afford both. I actually wanted Stallworth and Moss. Get rid of Plax of course. We woudl've had Moss, Toomer, and Stallworth.. now that's sick.

I don't think we could afford both. I actually wanted Stallworth and Moss. Get rid of Plax of course. We woudl've had Moss, Toomer, and Stallworth.. now that's sick.

Who gets the back seat, Toomer or Stallworth? I think thats a toss up.

Now thats exactly what Im talking about. And Id rather look at it that way, then think theyre better because they beat us in the first game.

Oh yeah JGF, I too, am a HOMER. :P

Whitten is on pace for like 80 + receptions, 1200 + yards and around 10 TD's. He IS and unstoppable TE.

Romo, I don't think he's all he's cracked up to be, but he has shut me up, at least for the time being.

Now, at the risk of being labeled a bad fan, is it any coincidence our winning streak has been against some of the worst teams in football? Not trying to discredit what we've accomplished, but the remaining 8 games will tell a helluva lot more than the first 8.

Also, i wouldn't count being popular on ESPN as any big achievement, they jump on the jocks of every "hot" team.