SportsWrath

Kevin Youkilis

xxi-xxv

Derek Jeter never whines about called strikes. Ever.

We are not talking about a 4 ring king. We are talking about, virtually, a nobody with nothing to remember him by except his whining bitchtiness. Oh yeah, he'll be a one ring hero thanks to to MLB's new post season schedule.

Could you guys keep turning the Sox names into clever word plays ("Youcouldlickthis", "Mangy"). Those are really, really funny. Really.

He is a hater, all people that a not Yankees = SUCK All Yankees = greatness

Sometimes you gotta just tip your cap and sit back in envy.(hey your a lifeloing SOX fan you should know)

He is a hater, all people that a not Yankees = SUCK All Yankees = greatness

Sometimes you gotta just tip your cap and sit back in envy.(hey your a lifeloing SOX fan you should know)

I have no problem with hating. It's just the lame corniness that I can't deal with.

I have no problem with hating. It's just the lame corniness that I can't deal with.

The hating is fine I guess, I just have no tolerance for no objectivity when it comes to players on opposing teams. I cannot wait to see all the people proclaim that "arod is not that good" and that the "yankees are better off", this will be of course from the same people that said "he will sign an extension and stay".

Its ok to hate the Yankees, hate the Mets, hate the Red Sox, but when it comes to good players its also ok to admit those players are good.

The hating is fine I guess, I just have no tolerance for no objectivity when it comes to players on opposing teams. I cannot wait to see all the people proclaim that "arod is not that good" and that the "yankees are better off", this will be of course from the same people that said "he will sign an extension and stay".

Yes, and they're also the same people who were booing him last year.

The Yankee organization, from the inept management team of Hank and Hal on down to the "fans" who scurried like rats out of the Stadium with their team down by just 3 runs in the 9th inning of game 4 with their 2-3-4 hitters coming up, is in shambles. Best day in Red Sox history!

Yes, and they're also the same people who were booing him last year.

The Yankee organization, from the inept management team of Hank and Hal on down to the "fans" who scurried like rats out of the Stadium with their team down by just 3 runs in the 9th inning of game 4 with their 2-3-4 hitters coming up, is in shambles. Best day in Red Sox history!

ehh, I do not know if they are in shambles, but they certainly are not as stable as they have been the past 12 years, definitely not what the SOX have now, but then again what team is, they are the WS champs?

I cannot call the "new" Steinbrenners inept jut yet, I will say this, I like the toughness with AROD and basically telling him to fuck off.

ehh, I do not know if they are in shambles, but they certainly are not as stable as they have been the past 12 years, definitely not what the SOX have now, but then again what team is, they are the WS champs?

I cannot call the "new" Steinbrenners inept jut yet, I will say this, I like the toughness with AROD and basically telling him to fuck off.

Yeah, but the problem is they are in no position to tell him that. They need him now, and he knew it. Sure, they took a hard line, but think about what taking his bat out of the lineup (not to mention possibly Posada's) does to them.

By the way, I'm not totally convinced he won't be a Yankee next year, either. Both sides in this situation are so slimy, and so lacking in credibility, that it wouldn't surprise me if they worked something out. I definitely do not want to see him in a Sox uniform next year, and I fear that that's what they have cooking. They are dying to rub it one last time into George's wrinkled, senile, drooling old face. I'm so happy that his last lucid memory will be of his organization falling apart.

• 4 months later...