SportsWrath

I'm tempering our expectations

boohyah

Wild Card baby!!! :rock::rock:

We lose by 3 to the Seahawks in the playoffs and Tynes will only miss 2 field goals, but at least it won't be coz of a botched snap. :rock:

Plaxico will just miss making it to the Pro Bowl. :rock:

We will only lose 5 starters in the 2nd half of the season, less than last year!!! :rock:

Strahan will retire, but he will only get a job as a reporter on public access. <_<

Wild Card baby!!! :rock::rock:

We lose by 3 to the Seahawks in the playoffs and Tynes will only miss 2 field goals, but at least it won't be coz of a botched snap. :rock:

Plaxico will just miss making it to the Pro Bowl. :rock:

We will only lose 5 starters in the 2nd half of the season, less than last year!!! :rock:

Strahan will retire, but he will only get a job as a reporter on public access. <_<

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

1) We lose Plax , Ward and Brandon with ankle injuries in week 7.....but they return in triumph in week 17 to beat the Pats as we move to 5-11 ( thwarting NE perfect season )

2) 56 yard FG from Jay Feely ties the game in London ....and we grab a draw in scorless OT ( in which Tynes misses from 26,32,and 41 yards )

3) Liverpool FC draw heroically 1-1 with Everton on Sat

4) England only lose the Rugby World Cup final by 32 points ( not 36 ) v South Africa

5) I win £ 5 in the lottery ( and get a £60 speeding ticket on the way home ) .........oh that actually happened last week ! .....fuck

1) We lose Plax , Ward and Brandon with ankle injuries in week 7.....but they return in triumph in week 17 to beat the Pats as we move to 5-11 ( thwarting NE perfect season )

2) 56 yard FG from Jay Feely ties the game in London ....and we grab a draw in scorless OT ( in which Tynes misses from 26,32,and 41 yards )

3) Liverpool FC draw heroically 1-1 with Everton on Sat

4) England only lose the Rugby World Cup final by 32 points ( not 36 ) v South Africa

5) I win £ 5 in the lottery ( and get a £60 speeding ticket on the way home ) .........oh that actually happened last week ! .....fuck

Hey UK, I work with a guy who is from Isle of white I think it is....sumthin like that. Do you know where that is?

I lived in Ireland for 13 years. So I know some stuff about the British Isles. Now wait for UK to say I'm wrong.

Why the heck did you live in IRELAND for 13 years?? Not that there's anything wrong with that.(Wait a minute, I sound like Seinfeld now)

Why the heck did you live in IRELAND for 13 years?? Not that there's anything wrong with that.(Wait a minute, I sound like Seinfeld now)

When your parents tell you, we're moving back to Ireland, it's hard to fight them on it............when you're 4!

My formative years were there, I got married back there, my best friends are back there, I follow Irish sports as much as any other sport. I can't help it, I still have the accent.

You know, I'd be satisfied with just making the playoffs again. Is that sad or what?

What'd it take peyton? 6 years to win a playoff game?

Yeah, something like that. Other than a few superstars, (Marino, Brady, Magic in hoops) and a few luckies, (Roethlisberger, etc) most great players do take time to lead thier team to the promised land. Heck, it took Jordan 10 years to win that 1st title.

Eli is on track to become one of the greats.

I lived in Ireland for 13 years. So I know some stuff about the British Isles. Now wait for UK to say I'm wrong.

absolutely right boo ....Isle of Wight just south of Hampshire ( Southampton ) where i used to live , great place.

Orkney Ale is fantastic.....but not quite as good as Highland Park ( Orkney Malt Whisky ) ...cheers

absolutely right boo ....Isle of Wight just south of Hampshire ( Southampton ) where i used to live , great place.

Orkney Ale is fantastic.....but not quite as good as Highland Park ( Orkney Malt Whisky ) ...cheers

Do they sell Orkney Ale in the States?

I hope it's closer to 60. Can't believe I have to barrack for the frickin' Saffas. I hate the Wallabies now for being an embarrassment my country and losing to your lot.