SportsWrath

Giants vs Falcons

jranieli

Ok yes thank you all of you Captain Obvious'nesses. THat is better than a TD. OBVIOUSLY.

But why is that a penalty? That was a leg tackle. It was no different then when Green blocked the DT that knocked him out. It shouldn't be a penalty.

Ok yes thank you all of you Captain Obvious'nesses. THat is better than a TD. OBVIOUSLY.

But why is that a penalty? That was a leg tackle. It was no different then when Green blocked the DT that knocked him out. It shouldn't be a penalty.

It's like that because a receiver isn't supposed to block below the waist downfield... or something like that. I think it's bullshit, but what can I do?

It's like that because a receiver isn't supposed to block below the waist downfield... or something like that. I think it's bullshit, but what can I do?

See that is what I did not get about that call. He was TACKLING. That looked like a legit tackle.

*sigh* On Green's play it wasn't a pick, it was an end around or reverse I believe. A QB can block low on those plays, heck any offensive player can. That play were Shock get penalized was a pick and like the guys said after a pick no offensive player can block low.

So let me get this straight. It is completely legit for Trent Green to put his helmet on a defenders knee but taking out a guys legs on an INT return is illegal? WTF is that?

Cause Shockey took out the guy blocking him also while leg Tackling Hall

Sigh.....ok so while tackling a guy he took someone else out. Seems stupid to me.

I repeat

On Green's play it wasn't a pick, it was an end around or reverse I believe. A QB can block low on those plays, heck any offensive player can. That play were Shock get penalized was a pick and like the guys said after a pick no offensive player can block low.