SportsWrath

Giants vs Falcons

jranieli

Yeah I know he wasn't an assistant coach for the raiders But he made me think of that one from the raiders I think he was either a DL coach or ST coach he had long silver hair also.

Tisch had light brown hair though (looked dyed). Anyway good game by the GMen but could have been better. Eli needs to quit the chuck and pray INTs.

Can this be?

ESPN giving Kudos to the Giants and Kudos to Eli?

Even Jaws is Giving Eli good reviews as well as Steve young.

Ok this aint right

Who here went to the studio and was holding the tele-prompter guy hostage :P

Tisch had light brown hair though (looked dyed). Anyway good game by the GMen but could have been better. Eli needs to quit the chuck and pray INTs.

I didnt see any chuck and pray Int's

I saw one where he didn't see the Defender

and one in wich he under threw Toomer. he had him in srtide for 6 but for some damn reason the ball floated on him maybe he was hit as he threw or or was not Balanced as he threw it.

and one in wich he under threw Toomer. he had him in srtide for 6 but for some damn reason the ball floated on him maybe he was hit as he threw or or was not Balanced as he threw it.

It looked like pressure was coming and he did a pitch and turn away.

Also like I said the only person to worry about on the Falcons is Norwood. Too bad for Norwood it's a team sport.

Can this be?

ESPN giving Kudos to the Giants and Kudos to Eli?

Even Jaws is Giving Eli good reviews as well as Steve young.

Ok this aint right

Who here went to the studio and was holding the tele-prompter guy hostage :P

:ph34r:

Uhhh, don't act like those interceptions weren't terrible mistake throws by Eli dude. He forced one at the end of the half, like he does almost every week, like clockword, throwing it into quadruple coverage. So you can't tell me he didn't see the defender(s). The second one, in which one of the better CBs was step for step with him, there was no separation at all.

Uhhh, don't act :confused:like those interceptions weren't terrible mistake throws by Eli dude. He forced one at the end of the half, like he does almost every week, like clockword, throwing it into quadruple coverage. So you can't tell me he didn't see the defender(s). The second one, in which one of the better CBs was step for step with him, there was no separation at all.

I saw the replay for the one before the Half the Sky cam was directly behind Eli's head he was clearly looking at the receiver and threw it to where he was going with out checking down the lane he did not force it he just simply did not see the Defender . He as however been forcing throws for INT's in the previous weeks.

I saw the replay for the one before the Half the Sky cam was directly behind Eli's head he was clearly looking at the receiver and threw it to where he was going with out checking down the lane he did not force it he just simply did not see the Defender . He as however been forcing throws for INT's in the previous weeks.

It was quadruple coverage! He wasn't open. 3 DBs deep, you gotta assume the MLB pr even an OLB is lurking especially since Eli didn't even look to the flat. It was a forced play when all we needed was a 5+ yard completion to set us up nicely for a FG attempt. That's leavng points on the field at the half...and if he isn't doing that, he's giving the other team opportunities to SCORE points at the half...that's no good and against good teams, it's going to hurt us if it isn't fixed.

Granted, Toomer did a poor job of trying to play defensive receiver on his second one, though it was still a nice play by Hall.

Toomer claims he lost the ball in the lights.

yah, that's what caused him to stumble 3 yards passed the play. He over ran it. And then miss the tackle. Had he just made the tackle, it would have been just the same as a decent punt from Feagles.

Oh well, Toomer had a great game, I can't be down on his performance.