SportsWrath

Proof That ESPN Hates the Yankees.

A very important PLAYOFF game and the four letter network show 3 highlights of the game. They show Clemens throw a strike, Clemens walk off the mound hurt, then Damon's home run. That is it. They showed a shit load of people being interviewed about George's comments about Torre. I guess interviews are more important than game highlights.

Fuck, the Nascar highlights were longer.

I fucking HATE ESPN. :furious:

A very important PLAYOFF game and the four letter network show 3 highlights of the game. They show Clemens throw a strike, Clemens walk off the mound hurt, then Damon's home run. That is it. They showed a shit load of people being interviewed about George's comments about Torre. I guess interviews are more important than game highlights.

Fuck, the Nascar highlights were longer.

I fucking HATE ESPN. :furious:

You know ESPN is always going to go with the so called scandalous story before actual events within the game. Remember two years ago when it was all T.O., all the time on NFL Live?

If you live in the NY area, you should watch the local networks for Yankees highlights like YES or SNY, even MSG.

Screw ESPN. I hardly watch it anymore. I only tune in to ESPNEWS for up to the minute scores.

You know ESPN is always going to go with the so called scandalous story before actual events within the game. Remember two years ago when it was all T.O., all the time on NFL Live?

If you live in the NY area, you should watch the local networks for Yankees highlights like YES or SNY, even MSG.

Screw ESPN. I hardly watch it anymore. I only tune in to ESPNEWS for up to the minute scores.

I'm fucked. I live in PA.

ESPN is nothing more than former players and talking heads all patting each other on the back on how much they think they know about sports, when in the end, they are always wrong.

I'm fucked. I live in PA.

ESPN is nothing more than former players and talking heads all patting each other on the back on how much they think they know about sports, when in the end, they are always wrong.

Where in PA? My dad lives near the Poconos and the hotels out there have both YES and SNY.

Harrisburg area. Nothing but Philly and Pittsburgh fans here. Makes me sick.

I guess you are a little too far from NY to get those channels then.

That sucks. You're screwed. I don't know what service you have out there, but there are options with satellite services. I have DirecTV and get all the FOX Sports channels from across the country. The games are blacked out, because I'm not paying extra to watch a Pirates game, but everything else is available such as pregame, postgame shows etc...

Mostly Pittsburgh fans here too but I have DirectTV and get mostly New York stations. Sometimes they wont play the Steelers and play the Jets instead. The Steelers fans took over our bar though.

I hate Steeler fans just as much as I hate Philly fans. Sometimes I don't know which is worse.

The Steelers fans are the most irritating fans i have ever come across. I bet Dayne could attest to this also. They wave their terrible towels in the bar, bring kazoo's, noise makers and do everything possible to be annoying. Who the hell brings kazoo's and noise makers in the bar. My next door neighbors are Steelers fans and you could hear them from the inside of my place with the air conditioner on.

Eagles fans are just obnoxious and think they are better than everyone but I could handle them.

Harrisburg area. Nothing but Philly and Pittsburgh fans here. Makes me sick.

Clarence, get a dish. I have DirecTV in the Poconos get all the Yankee games on Yes. Pay a premium like I did in Indiana and watch all the NFL Games all day long