SportsWrath

Why do I think that Arizona will make the playoffs next year??

Plax 4 Prez

it's official... Arizona now has a great team... I don't think EJ is that awesome, but with their reciever corps, EJ with Kurt Warner, and a pretty "decent" defense, I really think they'll be be the Bears of last year... plus the draft won't hurt them either... they get some good picks... what do you guys think???

Ya know, I live in AZ. So I know what the Cards are up to, even though I breathe NY Giants 24/7. Kinda cant help that.

Let me say, that with the signing of James, it shows me that maybe Bidwell is finally gettin off his fat ass and tryin to stop puttin $$ in only HIS pocket, and tryin to field a winning team. Not that I want that, but just makin an observation. As long as he can get an OL, a good one, thats a very potent offense. I hate to say it, but it reminds me of our Giant offense. Not as good, but similiar. The big thing they have against them is very little following. Even if this team in thier new stadium, starts to reflect something worth rootin for, it'll still be tough for the team, because so many people have allegiances to other teams. ANd the ones that try to say they're die hard Cards fans, are just joke fans. It's tough bein a Cardinal.

Anywho.....GO BIGBLUE!!!!! :TU:

Ya know, I live in AZ. So I know what the Cards are up to, even though I breathe NY Giants 24/7. Kinda cant help that.

Let me say, that with the signing of James, it shows me that maybe Bidwell is finally gettin off his fat ass and tryin to stop puttin $$ in only HIS pocket, and tryin to field a winning team. Not that I want that, but just makin an observation. As long as he can get an OL, a good one, thats a very potent offense. I hate to say it, but it reminds me of our Giant offense. Not as good, but similiar. The big thing they have against them is very little following. Even if this team in thier new stadium, starts to reflect something worth rootin for, it'll still be tough for the team, because so many people have allegiances to other teams. ANd the ones that try to say they're die hard Cards fans, are just joke fans. It's tough bein a Cardinal.

Anywho.....GO BIGBLUE!!!!! :TU:

Well, they do deserve a decent year... when was the last time they even made the playoffs?? I bet it was a while ago

Well, they do deserve a decent year... when was the last time they even made the playoffs?? I bet it was a while ago

1998. They beat Dallas in the 1st round, lost to Minny the 2nd. They were 9-7 on the year, all wins came against under .500 teams. Pathetic.

Both the 49ers and the Rams are going to be bad. I think the Cards are good enough now to go 9-7. Clancy and James are 2 good pick ups for them. They have some talented players on that team.

Yeah, they wont be the worst in that div. The question is, can thier Oline hold up.

The Cardinals making a splash in free agency shouldn't surprise anyone. They've got a brand new stadium and a bunch of luxury suites to sell. Bidwell knows that winning sells tickets. Big name free agents doesn't hurt either.

I still think the Cards need to improve on defense before they're a playoff team but playing in the NFC West helps their chances. The Niners will still be miserable. If the Rams can fix their defense they should at least be a .500 team. Seattle will take a small step back.

come on guys, how can any giant fan think kurt warner is taking ANY team to the playoffs? they made a huge mistake letting mccown go and giving warner an extension

I bet they draft a young QB in the draft... that and a better D-line and they are straight.... I like the reciever corps, and aslong as Warner stays healthy and they draft a good qb they will be straight

Don't worry....no matter how stacked they get....the fact remains....there are still the cardinals....

This is the best I've seen thier team in years, on paper at least. Anywhere else, they have a legitimate shot. But try playing 16 away games every year. I live in AZ. I dont care if its the Saints, they are outnumbered, and IMO, Cards fans, the ones that actually root for the Cards, natives, are a joke.

come on guys, how can any giant fan think kurt warner is taking ANY team to the playoffs? they made a huge mistake letting mccown go and giving warner an extension

i heard denny green on the radio today say he thinks his other guy, navarre is the real deal.