SportsWrath

Out of the Mix?

Sephiroth

Not for nothing but, Moss is never on the field, has wayyyy more upside and value(it's his second year as a second round pick)...hehas more of a chance of turning into another Mcaffery or Jurevicius simply because, like those two WRs, they have talent, but we didnt get them on the field. Moss is a fast mother fucker that we can use to stretch the field, we already have a 6 5 wide receiver to go up for it and he's infinitely better than Mix.

"The Gimp" as someone put it, has like 6 touchdown receptions. Out of like 19 catches.

I agree with you about keeping Moss (although I am getting a bit impatient); but I don't know if he's better than Mix. Let's face it, Moss' body of work isn't really large enough to evaluate anything. As far as speed is concerned, Tim Carter was really fast, too.

according to the article, the reasons make sense.:

he's no help on special teams

he can only play one receiver position

they got an exp'd guy who may challenge mcQ for punt return duty. mcQ could use some challenging.

Then how did he make the roster in the first place?. He shouldn't make an arena football league team if he was that poor.

Not for nothing but, Moss is never on the field, has wayyyy more upside and value(it's his second year as a second round pick)...hehas more of a chance of turning into another Mcaffery or Jurevicius simply because, like those two WRs, they have talent, but we didnt get them on the field. Moss is a fast mother fucker that we can use to stretch the field, we already have a 6 5 wide receiver to go up for it and he's infinitely better than Mix.

"The Gimp" as someone put it, has like 6 touchdown receptions. Out of like 19 catches.

Moss had a healthy training camp and was in the same position to win the 3rd wideout slot against Smith. He didn't. In fact, I think Smith has less of an upside because he's a more complete wideout right now and he's been involved in a pro style offense in college.

Despite how fast he is, he doesn't return kicks or punts either. Furthermore, when he does take the field now, opponents are pretty sure that there's a trick play coming up because the Giants simply don't throw to him down the field. Hopefully he'll develop into a good wide receiver like his brother, because Santana was a bit of a one trick pony before he left the Jets, now he's a pro bowler.

Not for nothing but, Moss is never on the field, has wayyyy more upside and value(it's his second year as a second round pick)...hehas more of a chance of turning into another McCaffery or Jurevicius simply because, like those two WRs, they have talent, but we didn't get them on the field. Moss is a fast mother fucker that we can use to stretch the field, we already have a 6 5 wide receiver to go up for it and he's infinitely better than Mix.

I am not saying Plax isn't playing well but he is constantly being hampered by an ankle problem. Cutting a guy who is supposed to replace him makes no sense at all. Now the Giants take a guy who was cut by the Broncos. :doh:

What a dumb fucking move. Plax is one play from being out and who is going to replace him? Moss?

Dumb dumb dumb.

In fact I am downright angry about this. Mix had a great preseason and did well when Plax missed time. I don't know one other person in that receiving corp who can come close to giving Eli a receiver with a similar skill set.

That's fucking crazy. I honestly thought he's the immenint replacement for Plax whenever Plax feels like giving up on plays, fumbling, or asks for astronimical amount of money.... Mix showed promise..

This is bullshit.

I am not saying Plax isn't playing well but he is constantly being hampered by an ankle problem. Cutting a guy who is supposed to replace him makes no sense at all. Now the Giants take a guy who was cut by the Broncos. :doh:

Speaking of Ankle Problems, how about wearing an ankle brace. I too have "jelly ankles".. I put on the brace and it didn't slow me down at all. Funny how week after week I see Plax limp and yet ... no brace.

Speaking of Ankle Problems, how about wearing an ankle brace. I too have "jelly ankles".. I put on the brace and it didn't slow me down at all. Funny how week after week I see Plax limp and yet ... no brace.

It's an ankle sprain. Limiting the joint's mobility is not the best course of treatment. A brace should be used for weakened joints prone to re-injury.