SportsWrath

Giants games have to be gut-wrenching

randoff

Why is that? The Giants shoulda KILLED Washington. Giants had Green Bay on the ropes and gave it up. And Dallas was a winnable game IF the Giants woulda got two 2 and outs from Dallas.

Dallas breezes thru Saint Louis. But IF the Giants would play St. Louis...it would prolly come down to a FG to win it.

:huh::mellow::unsure:

They give me a friggin heart attack every game. I wish we could have more games like the NFC Champ. gm vs Minny. <_< They need to put a good whupin on someone, I want that some one to be Philly.

Dallas is getting some easy comp, I cant wait till they see a D like NE's.

Fuck Dallas :furious:

I am sitting here having anxiety attacks. No Westbrook, no LJ Smith....and I still see the Giants struggling to compete.

I wish we could have more games like the NFC Champ. gm vs Minny...They need to put a good whupin on someone

When's the last time (as a Giant fan) in the regular season where you just could relax, because we whupped on a team. My last time was the Redskin game the week Mara or Tisch passed away...Tiki and Co. tore some Redskin ass!

I am sitting here having anxiety attacks. No Westbrook, no LJ Smith....and I still see the Giants struggling to compete.

I wish we could have more games like the NFC Champ. gm vs Minny...They need to put a good whupin on someone

When's the last time (as a Giant fan) in the regular season where you just could relax, because we whupped on a team. My last time was the Redskin game the week Mara or Tisch passed away...Tiki and Co. tore some Redskin ass!

Thats the last I remeber too.