SportsWrath

"It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over"

feefifoefum

Ya know something, the Mets are so bad at home, maybe the best thing for this team is getting the wild card. They still will probably have to sweep the Marlins for that to happen.

COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't see how you're even thinking WC at this point.

Pads up 4-3 bottom 6, brew crew have bases loaded 1 out.

I just don't see how you're even thinking WC at this point.

Pads up 4-3 bottom 6, brew crew have bases loaded 1 out.

Because it was still a possibility, that's how.

What, 4-3 leads are insurmountable now?

Maybe I'm just not like the rest of you and think there's always a chance until it officially ends. Crazier things have happened, like losing a 7 game lead in the final two weeks.

I will still be watching today, hoping the Mets can pull even with one game to go tomorrow.

LET'S GO METS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many cameos here on the Mets section in this thread. Hmmm, anyway its over guys. Congrats to the Phils, they wanted it more.

On the bright side the Mets had another winning season, despite floundering all year never able to win more than 5 in a row and with a bullpen with more holes than a block of swiss cheese.

There is major work to be done this off season as this team needs to get itself a bonafide ace starting pitcher, soneone who can extend a win streak and put a stop to the bleeding. They just do not have that on this roster. This is a team made up of #3 and #4 starters and at this point Pedro when healthy is a good #2.

believe me this beats losing to the Yanks in the world series and I cannot imagine its as bad as being up 3-0 and blowing it, but it sure seems it.

I was at the game today. Man, what a game. I was on my feet more than sitting, and I was loving every minute of it. John Maine was excellent pitching almost 8 innings with 1 hit. Milledge with two homers and everyone starting had an RBI or a run scored.

The fight today was awesome. Reyes and the Mets showed them up right there. I was proud to be a Mets fan. Lmao, the drunk fans were almost pissing themselves.