SportsWrath

Tonights the night

xxi-xxv

We'll tie with Philly for the lead, they'll beat us in their house, we'll play SD for wild card, beat them, then go home and lose to colorado on wednesday.

this is the LAST year I'd want 3 extra games for. and we may get em.

Get the F outa of here, this team aint beating Florida 1 or 2 let alone the 3 that might be needed.

BTW the Braves have laid down like a slut with a beer buzz at a high school party.

BTW the Braves have laid down like a slut with a beer buzz at a high school party.

Please, don't give credit where credit is due.

I don't think I could take that. <_<

Now, what's the Cardinals excuse? Too much Red Bull before the game?

Please, don't give credit where credit is due.

I don't think I could take that. <_<

Now, what's the Cardinals excuse? Too much Red Bull before the game?

I'll give the Phillies credit, but this thing should have been over already. The Mets simply are choking against lesser teams and have played like their names were already engraved on the WS trophy all season. People slammed Lo Duca and Wagner for pointing this out in May when they were winning but they were right. They just weren't hungry this year.

The Phillies, now that's a hungry team who's fought all season.

I'll give the Phillies credit, but this thing should have been over already. The Mets simply are choking against lesser teams and have played like their names were already engraved on the WS trophy all season. People slammed Lo Duca and Wagner for pointing this out in May when they were winning but they were right. They just weren't hungry this year.

The Phillies, now that's a hungry team who's fought all season.

Who are you, and what did you do with the real "FFFF" ? ;)

I don't think I would go so far as to say that we "fought" all season long. We began the season like a train wreck, looking for a place to happen...and had some serious slumping while the Mets won every game. We just happened to find ourselves as a team...at the right time.

:)

The only ones I count OUT at this point....are the Braves. And that fact alone, makes half of my season. :rock:

Who are you, and what did you do with the real "FFFF" ? ;)

I don't think I would go so far as to say that we "fought" all season long. We began the season like a train wreck, looking for a place to happen...and had some serious slumping while the Mets won every game. We just happened to find ourselves as a team...at the right time.

:)

The only ones I count OUT at this point....are the Braves. And that fact alone, makes half of my season. :rock:

I may like to get into it with fans of opposing teams, but I am fair about it in the end. I even have praised the Yankees recently, and Lord knows how much I cannot stand that team.

Good for the Braves. They went out at the trade deadline and gave away alot of young guys to make a run and it got them nowhere.