SportsWrath

El opinion de Boohyah (yesterdays game)

boohyah

I give Shockey and Plaxico credit because every time they make a mistake they are considered "boneheads" and "hotheads", when in fact they do make a lot of plays for this offense. Eli makes some bad throws and sometimes it's blamed on the fact that Shockey and Plaxico have ran the wrong routes, when it's simply not the case. Too much is made about them throwing their hands up in the air. On the winning TD, Plaxico made a move on Taylor that gave him about 5 yards of space. Shockey did make a catch at the goaline with 2-3 guys on him. You say Eli won this game, who caught his passes to win the game?

You're giving Ward credit, yet you're not. Seriously just don't bother.

Boo I love ya man but Eli did a fine job with the exception of that 1 throw. There were 5 dropped passes in the 1st half. Yikes!!! We came back settled down & played like we're capable off playing.

Yea, I think Shock had 2, but im not sure. He had 5 the week before., So I think I still had those on the brain. Plax's 2 drops were pathetic, but I will give him props for making a really good come back in the second half. There is a pretty good story about the guy in the wheel chair that Plax handed the ball to after his TD. I'll see if I can dig it up.

5? Damn! I was in the UK for the GB game. From everything I've read it seems like missing it was the best option.

I saw Plax hand the ball to the guy in the wheelchair and forgot to mention it here. Thanks for posting the story.

5? Damn! I was in the UK for the GB game. From everything I've read it seems like missing it was the best option.

I saw Plax hand the ball to the guy in the wheelchair and forgot to mention it here. Thanks for posting the story.

I wish I was in the UK at the time. Unfortunitly I was on the 50 yard line, pissed off.

Ward play well but he was absolutely EXHAUSTED in the 4th quarter. He was hurting the team then. If we can keep him fresh he'll have a nice impact. I wanted Droughns to get some carries in the 4th, but I was really surprised by TC sticking with Ward.

Yea, I think Shock had 2, but im not sure. He had 5 the week before., So I think I still had those on the brain. Plax's 2 drops were pathetic, but I will give him props for making a really good come back in the second half. There is a pretty good story about the guy in the wheel chair that Plax handed the ball to after his TD. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Yeah, again. Shockey had 2 drop balls last week and 1 this week. Which is still alot.

Ward play well but he was absolutely EXHAUSTED in the 4th quarter. He was hurting the team then. If we can keep him fresh he'll have a nice impact. I wanted Droughns to get some carries in the 4th, but I was really surprised by TC sticking with Ward.

I can't understand why Droughans isn't playing more, I have to say when the fucker is in there he's enthusiastic. He's playing well on special teams and i haven't seen a guy that excited to go over from the one yard line in a while.