SportsWrath

Question About Joba's Dad

mickeef2

This is why I hate watching nationally televised Yankees games!

Maybe Joba's dad will be sitting with Jeter's parents so they can remark on a white woman, black man, and Native American all sitting together and coincidentally being the parents of Yankees players.

How bad do you think he smells? They need to show him on camera more when he's at the ballpark. Once per pitch isn't quite enough for me.

Good to see you're watching a lot of Yankees games. Although you may never know the touch of a beautiful woman, you might still convert to the best team in sports. :)

Good to see you're watching a lot of Yankees games. Although you may never know the touch of a beautiful woman, you might still convert to the best team in sports. :)

Awww man, I cant wait to see waht keerfer responds with!!!! :o

GO YANKEES!

lol Truthfully, I really don't argue with the dude anymore. There's a reason they call him "Mongo". It's like arguing with a retard.

Kindly dude me no dudes and mongo me no mongo. Who called me Mongo before you did?

There's really no argument here. You are in the Yankees room, you are a known stinker and you are getting rough; you take whatever you are given. A fine fellow such as yourself can appreciate that thought even when his face is pushed between twinkies.

You don't argue with me because you don't argue or discuss, rather you attack everyone; paranoia and never ending anger are a trait of your plight. I don't argue with you because it's like handling feces.

You know not for nothing, I read the story about Joba and his Dad and how he raised the kid alone, with no mother and you have to respect that. He also stressed that his son get an eduaction and go to college at 18 instead of going pro. Seem like a very nice family and a good story.

You know not for nothing, I read the story about Joba and his Dad and how he raised the kid alone, with no mother and you have to respect that. He also stressed that his son get an eduaction and go to college at 18 instead of going pro. Seem like a very nice family and a good story.

Very true.

So...how bad do you think he smells?

Queefer has thrown in the towel to everyone with a back bone. I guess he finally understands the suckage of his comebacks.

Something is so wrong about this guy. I suspect his life is such hell he needs to take it out on other people. I think it probably also makes him feel powerful which again allows him to escape the futility of his day world.