SportsWrath

Giants vs Redskins

NeMesiS

Horrible play call, stopped the clock

what was that BULLSHIT play calling run run and throw to get the redskins to use their Time outs.

BULLSHIT thing about getting 1st downs and moving the balll down the feild why play the ball to punt inside your 20 yard line HORRIBLE PLAY CALLING.

Your balls?

At least you mother humps got to watch the whole game....I had to chase the kids around a bowling alley up in Woodside (Woodside AMF) for a school mates party. Oh Joy. :brooding: :rolleyes::( But at least what I saw was some good football. Eli hitting; receivers catching (except Shockey); defense actually sacking, causing fumbles and covering guys. Saw Ross play and actually be near the ball on passing downs. Looks like if he gets playing time he can take Websters spot. Good 10 minutes of football.

At least you mother humps got to watch the whole game....I had to chase the kids around a bowling alley up in Woodside (Woodside AMF) for a school mates party. Oh Joy. :brooding: :rolleyes::( But at least what I saw was some good football. Eli hitting; receivers catching (except Shockey); defense actually sacking, causing fumbles and covering guys. Saw Ross play and actually be near the ball on passing downs. Looks like if he gets playing time he can take Websters spot. Good 10 minutes of football.

Be glad you missed the first half.

You're right....I am listening to the Giants radio program and hearing about the horrible plays. Now I am glad I missed the first 50 minutes. ;)

actually the it was just the first 30 minutes that was bad. Before the good run back by Randell El. The Giants defense held the Redskins to 9 yards in the 3rd quarter and let them get to the 1 on the last defensive stand

the offense had 146 yards in the 3rd quarter.

For the most part, good game all around for the Gmen. That goal line stand at the end had me thinking back to the 80s. Very impressive. The O still needs to become more consistant. Now maul the frickin Iggles next week, go to 2-1 in the division, and things are alright.

For the most part, good game all around for the Gmen. That goal line stand at the end had me thinking back to the 80s. Very impressive. The O still needs to become more consistant. Now maul the frickin Iggles next week, go to 2-1 in the division, and things are alright.

If they want to get somewhere this year they need to have an "easy" win and beat the shit out of somebody by 17+ points.