SportsWrath

Redskins signed Randell El

hey

They look like they got a sick recieving core with moss, lloyd, nd Randel El. Hopefully peterson can come back and we get a stud corner in the draft cause we can't hang with them if we can't get pressure on brunell :explode:

We have similar weapons if not better as the Skins at all positions such as RB and WR, a better TE, a better o-line, and a QB with much more potential who should only get better while Brunell may falter over the next season or two.

We have similar weapons if not better as the Skins at all positions such as RB and WR, a better TE, a better o-line, and a QB with much more potential who should only get better while Brunell may falter over the next season or two.

Very nice, Gateb!! :clap: all we need is a better 3rd reciever and I'll be happy :rock:

Guest nosebleed

I can see it already, EL will be throwing one of those option passes against the Giants in Washington........The should start practicing for it now, since they have difficulty defending those passes, along with most other passes.

I can see it already, EL will be throwing one of those option passes against the Giants in Washington........The should start practicing for it now, since they have difficulty defending those passes, along with most other passes.

Sadly, I agree.

In any other year Randle-El wouldn't attract nearly as much attention. But coming off the Super Bowl and factor in a weak free agent class of Wideouts and the guy is suddenly a superstar? I don't see it. Good player? yes. Dominant? Hardly.

Speaking of which, I have yet to hear if God told him to sign with Washington.

Lloyd , Randle El, Fauria , Archueta ..... God next

When are this lot going to stop !

Surely they will pay for this extravagance in 2 years time when they fall apart

why is everyone so worried? Not one of those signings is big time.

Didnt they pick up Clinton Portis and Lavernaeus Coles in the same year?