SportsWrath

Biffle and Stewart fighting for lead.

Virginia Giant

Please don't tease the intoxicated man. :cwy:

:LMAO:

oh a HMS track have you been actually watching the race? :doh: PAHLEASE...........

a little slip up in tha pits puts martin back in 10th after domminating most of the day hell be back at the top

oh a HMS track have you been actually watching the race? :doh: PAHLEASE...........

a little slip up in tha pits puts martin back in 10th after domminating most of the day hell be back at the top

If Biffle and Martin work together they can get back to the top, and go back to being Roush 1,2,3 again. :rock:

LMAO does anyone have track pass and listen to the drivers and spotters talk back and forth ?

some one I think it was Stewart was saying :

"FUCKING AREO Package cant do a FuCKING thing with it Jesuse christ !!!!!!!!!!!!" :LMAO:

Yes he is!!!

oh I see how it is you can't talk nascar all week long or during a race but if JJ wins you are right here to BASK in his glory you bandwagon fuck.

Edited by Lughead

oh I see how it is you can't talk nascar all week long or during a race but if JJ wins you are right here to BASK in his glory you bandwagon fuck.

ahhhh yeah and after he's here for 10 minutes wiping 48 shit all over the place hes gone till next week . I guess he drives the band wagon, must be he had to go pick up a few more clients :brooding:

Edited by Lughead