SportsWrath

Probability of landing LaVar Arrington?

Currency

50/50, depends what other teams are willing to spend vs our willingness, vs his wanting to come here. Foge Fazio the Browns DC apparently has gone on record that LaVar would be great for their defense. He coached him in Washington and the Browns have a ton of cap space.

I say 50/50 best case at this point.

probably 75-25 just because he wants to stay in the nfc east. We know he said he didn't want the cowboys and the Eagles signed shawn barber. I heard that him nd pierce are best friends, too. (is that true. ) But, anyway, he could still change his mind.

Guest Nutty Sack

This guy left big money on the table to get out of Washington. He has stated that he's interested in 20 teams !! Conclusion.........we have no chance. This guy ig going to go on tour and sign with the highest bidder. Our money is better spent on two solid DT's now that we have lost Kendrick.

Right now we have nobody to play the interior. That is a big worry that EA better fix quickly.

Guest Carbo

Arrington=overrated, overhyped. Don't need him. A sleeper LB can be had in the middle rounds. . .if the Front Office does their homework.

Guest Floyd The Barber
Don't know what the chances are, but as long as we get one of the FA LBers(Arrington, Witherspoon, Peterson), I'll be happy.

why will you be happy ?? bc they are NAME FA's ??

id test my luck and select 3 LB's from this years draft and begin building a HOME GROWN unit like we did in the late 70's early 80's...and we all know how those units were...we dont need other teams malcontents/walking wounded anymore...

lets stick to the formula that George Young originated...

why will you be happy ?? bc they are NAME FA's ??

id test my luck and select 3 LB's from this years draft and begin building a HOME GROWN unit like we did in the late 70's early 80's...and we all know how those units were...we dont need other teams malcontents/walking wounded anymore...

lets stick to the formula that George Young originated...

you make a good vaid point Floyd and i agree with you

Guest nosebleed

Arrington is not coming here, forget about it. Let's hope Ernie realizes that he does not have any quality defensive tackles. Wake up Wiggie, get a DT immediately.

Arrington is not coming here, forget about it. Let's hope Ernie realizes that he does not have any quality defensive tackles. Wake up Wiggie, get a DT immediately.

LOL. I love how you think he's not coming to NY, even though he has no other scheduled visits with other teams and he's already taken a physical with the Giants.

Guest Floyd The Barber
LOL. I love how you think he's not coming to NY, even though he has no other scheduled visits with other teams and he's already taken a physical with the Giants.

how big are his balls then ??

Guest Nutty Sack

Window dressing my friend. Pure and simple.

Window dressing? Come on guys, get your head out of your butts and think for a minute.

Arrington wants to stay on the East coast, wants to play the 'Skins twice a year, doesn't want to go to Philly, and has meet with the Giants, He has no other scheduled visits anywhere and I believe he's still in NY.

Still think he won't sign? I can't wait to break the nice to you Fab 4ers.

PS. Giants are looking at Grady Jackson

Guest Floyd The Barber
Window dressing? Come on guys, get your head out of your butts and think for a minute.

Arrington wants to stay on the East coast, wants to play the 'Skins twice a year, doesn't want to go to Philly, and has meet with the Giants, He has no other scheduled visits anywhere and I believe he's still in NY.

Still think he won't sign? I can't wait to break the nice to you Fab 4ers.

PS. Giants are looking at Grady Jackson

its all negotiating tactics away from the Giants...

Guest Floyd The Barber
Who told you that?

how do you think he draws interest to himself from around the league and drive up his own $$ ??