SportsWrath

If I were Spags this is what id do on some plays...

osi724dasack

ok on some plays I would do this...

RE: OSI

LE: STRAHAN

DT: TUCK

DT: KIWI

MLB: PIERCE

RLB: WILKINSON

LLB: TORBOR

FS: ROSS

SS: WILSON

CB: MADISON

CB: WEBSTER

this would be a great squad on a passing play...but also against the run a little since you got 7 upfront...not the squad to use every play...but just to shake things up a little here n there...thinkl about the front 4 plus Torbor rushing??? that would be some intense pressure on the QB...and would let Pierce, Wilkinson, Wilson, Ross, Madison, and Webster be in the position to get a INT if the Qb is about to get tackled into the turf

ok on some plays I would do this...

RE: OSI

LE: STRAHAN

DT: TUCK

DT: KIWI

MLB: PIERCE

RLB: WILKINSON

LLB: TORBOR

FS: ROSS

SS: WILSON

CB: MADISON

CB: WEBSTER

this would be a great squad on a passing play...but also against the run a little since you got 7 upfront...not the squad to use every play...but just to shake things up a little here n there...thinkl about the front 4 plus Torbor rushing??? that would be some intense pressure on the QB...and would let Pierce, Wilkinson, Wilson, Ross, Madison, and Webster be in the position to get a INT if the Qb is about to get tackled into the turf

lis04-3.jpg

Oh, the pain...the pain...

Why would you put Kiwi on the inside, when he's never played there, and he's dropped weight to the point where he's even light for a DE?

What can you possibly see in Torbor that makes you think that having him blitz on passing downs is better than just having Kiwi do it from the same position?

Much as I have hope for Wilkinson, we really haven't seen much of him. And do you really want to see Pierce in coverage still?

Oh by the way Gut...I found out that ol Doc Smith was as straight as they come. Old bastard had more kids than he knew what to do with. Just goes to show you the obvious ones are not always so obvious. Back on topic. The major problem last year was that our LB's were too busy helping out the secondary to concentrate totally on their own responsibilities. This year you have Pierce, who is at best a mediocre to good LB attempting without success to position and point out responsibilities to one guy who is learning on the job (Kiwi) and another guy who is in a coma (Kawika). Watching Kawika play...and I swear the Umpire has more lateral movement and game presence than he does.