SportsWrath

Fire Coughlin (Clapclap...clapclapclap)

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Guarantee you will hear it at the next home game if they are getting their asses handed to them again. Save your "it's not just his fault" routine with me too. If injuries, conditioning, and player attitudes are the Giants biggest problems, then I blame ONE person and ONE person only! Face it Tom...you get no respect.

I hope they hold off on it until this team is mathematically out of it. We are in trouble but it only has been two games so far. I say 4 games left is the right time. No way this organization fires him midseason.

the pain.....

the pain...

http://www.sportswrath.com/style_images/Gi...code-button.png

Wrap in code tags

It won't happen till the season is really, really over. The geriatric fanbase won't even be awake for most of the home games, but once we're 2-10 they'll sell the remainder of their tickets, and then we'll get the angry, drunken Giants fans who have been denied tickets for decades... except to come and heckle 2-10 Giants teams.

That's when things get interesting at Giants Stadium.

It won't happen till the season is really, really over. The geriatric fanbase won't even be awake for most of the home games, but once we're 2-10 they'll sell the remainder of their tickets, and then we'll get the angry, drunken Giants fans who have been denied tickets for decades... except to come and heckle 2-10 Giants teams.

That's when things get interesting at Giants Stadium.

thats when the Giant fans start to act like Jet fans.