SportsWrath

Next week defensive changes should be...

osi724dasack

Stick Torbor on the strong side

Stick Wilkinson on the weakside...if hes ready togo

Mitchell showed that he cant cover or tackle a pee wee football player today.

Kiwi should be worked in with Tuck at DE to help keep Osi and Strahan FRESH.

Start Ross and demote webster to nickel.

HEY ATLEAST ITS SOMETHING...I MEAN IT CANT GET WORSE CAN IT???

Three games in a row (including the playoff abortion against the Eagles) the defense can't stop anyone. They should be ashamed. The way they're playing right now it looks as if the Giants will never win a game. They do need to shake up the entire starting defense.

Start Ross who cares let him learn

Start Kiwi and tuck at DE or atleast one of them with Osi rotate the other and stra ( Trade strahan if possible)

Start Blackburn in place of Kiwi

Start Johnson or Daul over butler.

Fuck it lets see what the kids can do i don't think i have ever been as discusted as i am today even during the dave brown yrs we has a resemblence of a defence.

I was at the game and they had these first responder 9/11 Marines on the sidelines and my idea was to give those guys helmets and pads(probably would not even need them as they looked as bad ass as they come) and let them play defense. The fat drunken douche bag in front of me who hates the Giants, yet comes every week to root against them could have helped out too.

Start Ross who cares let him learn

Start Kiwi and tuck at DE or atleast one of them with Osi rotate the other and stra ( Trade strahan if possible)

Start Blackburn in place of Kiwi

Start Johnson or Daul over butler.

Fuck it lets see what the kids can do i don't think i have ever been as discusted as i am today even during the dave brown yrs we has a resemblence of a defence.

I agree because this has all the markings of a throw away year. Atleast by next year the young guys will be ready to go.

YEA EVEN BLACKBURN would be an improvement...

if the team goes to 0-5 or 1-4 and is not looking good...then u unload the d.

you completely dismantle it and rebuild it in a year or 2...but keep the high power O intact for a few more years.

Reese should trade guys like Madison, Strahan, Robbins, Pierce, for picks if possible...and then rebuild the D in the draft and in F/A

I would tend to agree with all of that, though I'd give Mitchell one more week.

Seph I would give him another week to pack his locker. Pierce is an average LB at best. Kiwanuka has flashes of brilliance and then abysmal lapses; whereas Mitchell acts as if a back or tight end coming into his zone is not his responsibility. Basically all of the defensive calls being made by Pierce prior to the snap is to help Kiwanuka and Mitchell recognize their assignments. Clueless used to have the LB's helping out in coverage because of the lame DB's. Now every TE and pass catching RB are being allow to play and catch at will over the middle.

Finally someone has said what some fans fail to believe. Pierce is just an average

middle linebacker, he does try as hard as a motherfucker though and that's why

people like him. When in actuality he is pretty overrated and would be the 3rd or 4th

best linebacker on a team like the Pats or the Bears.