SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Packers 9-16-07

Lughead

Which player will say "we were out coached?"
A better question to ask is: " Why did management not recognize the defensive needs of the team and address it in the draft and the free agent market?" I blame the piss-poor intelligence and the do-nothing actions of management. This proves my belief (for which I was criticized when I posted it), Mara & Tisch don't really care if the Giants lose, so long a the stadium is always sold out. Their bank accounts mean more to them than having a winning team and pleasing the fans.

A better question to ask is: " Why did management not recognize the defensive needs of the team and address it in the draft and the free agent market?" I blame the piss-poor and unintelligent management of management. This proves my belief (for which I was criticized when I posted it), Mara & Tisch don't really care if the Giants lose, so long a the stadium is always sold out. Their bank accounts mean more to them than having a winning team and pleasing the fans.

Because Jerry Reese wants this team to fail.

Because Jerry Reese wants this team to fail.
Since Mara & Tisch made him the GM, that proves that they don't care about the team or the fans. Only their bank accounts are important to these greedy bastards.

Extensive garbage time. This has turned into a preseason laffer!
Let us all not forget that the Packers are owned by many regular people and not by greedy bastards like Mara & Tisch. That fact, I think, has helped them to employ good coaches and an intelligent general manager. As long as the Giants Stadium is sold out for every game, that is not going to happen to the Giants. Money in their bank accounts is all Mara & Tisch care about. Their attitude towards loyal Giant fans is nothing more than "Fuck You".

Let us all not forget that the Packers are owned by many regular people and not by greedy bastards like Mara & Tisch. That fact, I think, has helped them to employ good coaches and an intelligent general manager. As long as the Giants Stadium is sold out for every game, that is not going to happen to the Giants. Money in their bank accounts is all Mara & Tisch care about. Their attitude towards loyal Giant fans is nothing more than "Fuck You".

You hit it right on the head. They don't give a shit.

Do you know how many people questioned the hire of Mike McCarthy as their

head coach? I have a hard time believing that you were saying this during the

Giants hey-day of the mid eighties.

That was one of the most embarrasing examples of football Ive seen in some time. Diehl took HUGE steps backwards, he got owned out there, and as a result Eli got beat up. Other than that and Shockeys drops and immature actions, it was all piss poor defense. MOVE KIWI BACK TO DE NOW!!!! Its over and a failure, any TE is a star against this D, end it now. Corey Webster is absolute garbage, start Ross now. McQuarters.....well, do I need to say more? <_< He sucks. This is bullshit, Spags is fuckin up.

USP might be right about Mara & Tisch, what I dont get is, why the fuck didnt we go hunting for a glaring weaknesses on defense when we had the chance? We were sitting back twiddling with our thumbs up our asses when all the moves were taking place and quite a few of the dimwits actually were claiming it to be a super smart move on Reese's part where he was 'sitting back' and assessing the market! Bull-fucking-shit. The rest of the team zoned in and addressed their needs, and we did nothing but draft badly and not getting anyone worthwhile while sticking to the same old idiot fart of a coach.

This Spagster had better get busy pronto! :brooding:

Do you know how many people questioned the hire of Mike McCarthy as their

head coach? I have a hard time believing that you were saying this during the

Giants hey-day of the mid eighties.

Dude, you are right I didn't say this in the eighties. Back then Tisch was not involved with the Giants and the Mara that was, was the father of the present greedy Mara. I say again, the present owners are greedy bastards who don't care about the team or the fans.

Dude, you are right I didn't say this in the eighties. Back then Tisch was not involved with the Giants and the Mara that was, was the father of the present greedy Mara. I say again, the present owners are greedy bastards who don't care about the team or the fans.

I, personally don't believe it. Or maybe I just don't want too.