SportsWrath

Amani Toomer Appreciation Thread!

feefifoefum

I just watched last week's game again, and Eli's first pass is to Toomer near the sideline, who softly catches the pass while falling down with two feet perfectly placed in bounds.

9 catches for 91 yards, and nearly a spectacular TD catch in which he once again showed off his outstanding ability to know where he is on the field and get his feet down while still concentrating on the ball and making the catch.

I know you see this alot in football, but does anyone do it better than Toomer?

Here's to you Amani! :cheers:

Ive got your back on this one Ggirl, I KNOW youve had that for some time. ;) I remember askin where you got it, cause I want me one.

It was made for me by a guy I know. I actually had one made for me by my ex-boyfriend (which would make it 4 years ago) but he took it, along with all the other things, when we broke up. Whatever.....I had it replaced by my friend Rips. It is pretty sweet......huh?

It was made for me by a guy I know. I actually had one made for me by my ex-boyfriend (which would make it 4 years ago) but he took it, along with all the other things, when we broke up. Whatever.....I had it replaced by my friend Rips. It is pretty sweet......huh?

Yes it is, Im sittin here thinkin of new ones to use. Any suggestions?

If I were that creative, I would make my own sigs....lol.

You can wear mine..... ;)

sorry about that but I am still trying to figure out a sig with that Pat Burell Pick you sent me . it just doesn't give me any inspiration :(

sorry about that but I am still trying to figure out a sig with that Pat Burell Pick you sent me . it just doesn't give me any inspiration :(

No problem.

I expect that Pat Burrell doesn't inspire a whole lot of people around here ;) ...and baseball season is coming to a end.....so I can stick with Amani, for now.