SportsWrath

Exerpt from Tiki's book

jerseygiantfan

Oh Blue...I'm not bashing Tiki...I am just commenting about the fact that as soon as someone mentions Tiki's name you are all "I love Tiki" 'Tiki is a good man" Tiki didn't mean it" and so on...I'm not bashing anybody I was just making note of your homo love for Tiki.........You know he's married, right? :P

1st off, PLEASE tell me your not dealing with a tumor in your head. Please tell me that was booyahs wierd sense of humor. If you are, I wish you the best.

Now, back to business. Thats basically the pot calling the kettle black. Everytime Tiki is mentioned, or a book by Tiki comes out, or he's on a radio or TV show etc, no matter what he says, everyone, INCLUDING YOU.....bashes him. So, whats the difference? Could it be the fact that he's married? And you want him all to yourself?? :P Never once did I say he was a "good man" or "Tiki didnt mean it", although I believe he is a good man, I believe he means whatever he says. My point is always that you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. What he says is not ALWAYS about the Giants, and when it is, its not shit talking, its his opinion.

But he is kinda cute....Do you think his wife is a swinger??? :rolleyes:

1st off, PLEASE tell me your not dealing with a tumor in your head. Please tell me that was booyahs wierd sense of humor. If you are, I wish you the best.

Now, back to business. Thats basically the pot calling the kettle black. Everytime Tiki is mentioned, or a book by Tiki comes out, or he's on a radio or TV show etc, no matter what he says, everyone, INCLUDING YOU.....bashes him. So, whats the difference? Could it be the fact that he's married? And you want him all to yourself?? :P Never once did I say he was a "good man" or "Tiki didnt mean it", although I believe he is a good man, I believe he means whatever he says. My point is always that you guys are making a mountain out of a molehill. What he says is not ALWAYS about the Giants, and when it is, its not shit talking, its his opinion.

But he is kinda cute....Do you think his wife is a swinger??? :rolleyes:

Go to the GD section and look at the "Update on my Head" Thread. She's been dealing with this for a while.

Oh, I apologize then. Its nice to hear that someone still loves Tiki, cause I thought I was the only one. Even though this wasnt about anything but the writing, I just assume that every comment here is fueld by the overabundance of hate for the man.

No problem. I was a little mad at him for the eli thing, but he's always got a place in my heart as a player.

And he had nothing but good things to say about the offense last I heard.

I have a lot of respect for JGF having to deal with her situation. She's handling it like a champ. No way was I trying to belittle the fact Blue, no matter how weird my sense of humor may seem (is my sense of humor that weird??? :cwy: ).

No, youre sense of humor is great, (see LT response above, that is some funny ass shit!) I was just saying that I hope JGF would not have to be dealing with that, I wouldnt wish that upon my worst enemy. If that was humor, that would be wierd. You just caught me off guard because I didnt know this.

No, youre sense of humor is great, (see LT response above, that is some funny ass shit!) I was just saying that I hope JGF would not have to be dealing with that, I wouldnt wish that upon my worst enemy. If that was humor, that would be wierd. You just caught me off guard because I didnt know this.

No problem Blue, JGF is good people, she's been through a lot. If we had the surgery that she had we might not be in great humor all the time either and probably get easily irratated.

No problem Blue, JGF is good people, she's been through a lot. If we had the surgery that she had we might not be in great humor all the time either and probably get easily irratated.

True, she sounds like a true soldier. That is alot to go through and Im glad shes taking it so well.

I just read the "happily superficial and self absorbed" spot underneath the sig...

I have to say, that's so honest that I love it. I may have to borrow that from time to time.

Thanks! I put it there because Jambrosio said I was full of myself, so I did what any attention whore would do...put it in my sig! :TU: