SportsWrath

I'm late I know, but my thoughts on Sunday's game

so-cal dub

Eli looked great. He was a step ahead, maybe two, from last recent games. Of course he gets injured right. Our defense is two steps behind what it was last season. Just painful to watch. Witten was open everytime, and I have to think thats because we have a fucking DE playing LB. Steve Smith is a gamer. He came in only a few times but when he was in he layed it all on the line. Plax was just phenomenal, this is what Plax can be for us when he actually plays. Derek Ward was actually a real treat to watch run. Is it me, or does he have some wicked cuts? Only one game, I know, but I wouldn't mind watching him take the RB job for awhile and even after BJ gets back, that tandem could be huge for us. Our O line was actually playing really well. No doubt this team is an offensive machine, but as the saying goes, Defense wins championships...and we lack really bad there.

Eli looked great. He was a step ahead, maybe two, from last recent games. Of course he gets injured right. Our defense is two steps behind what it was last season. Just painful to watch. Witten was open everytime, and I have to think thats because we have a fucking DE playing LB. Steve Smith is a gamer. He came in only a few times but when he was in he layed it all on the line. Plax was just phenomenal, this is what Plax can be for us when he actually plays. Derek Ward was actually a real treat to watch run. Is it me, or does he have some wicked cuts? Only one game, I know, but I wouldn't mind watching him take the RB job for awhile and even after BJ gets back, that tandem could be huge for us. Our O line was actually playing really well. No doubt this team is an offensive machine, but as the saying goes, Defense wins championships...and we lack really bad there.

Why the hell did you have to bring that up again ? :furious:

Sorry. I was in like heroin addict in rehab this last week. My processor fried, so no computer.

I did a double take on that sentence on the first sentence and read the second one and then read it over again and it processed. I am comfortable with Ward. He really showed a lot with a real good defense. I am not sure if we can win without Eli. I would rather see him sit and rest that shoulder some more.

I was looking for some heroin about midnight Sunday.

Me too, only mine was during the 4th quarter half way. You know, where we made it a game again and then bent over. :TD: Was an exciting game. I can only imagine how lopsided it would have been had we had a slightly better defense.

Me too, only mine was during the 4th quarter half way. You know, where we made it a game again and then bent over. :TD: Was an exciting game. I can only imagine how lopsided it would have been had we had a slightly better defense.

Just watched the replay on NFLN and that last TD to Hurd should have never happened, saw it live Crayton lunged forward at the line of scrimmage pre snap.

And one of Owens TD wasnt a TD.

Like you know BB...since you have personal experience with Hochuli (How about HochHole? or HochuPee?); they would have just manufactured some obscure penalty not seen since the days of the drop kick if the Giants were winning. :explode:

Like you know BB...since you have personal experience with Hochuli (How about HochHole? or HochuPee?); they would have just manufactured some obscure penalty not seen since the days of the drop kick if the Giants were winning. :explode:

:huh::huh:

Uhhh, what kind of prickish response was that?? I said I WORKED FOR him, I didnt say I had personal experince with him. All I did was correct the spelling of his name, and I know how that goes, seeing as I worked at his firm.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that both of his feet werent in. THATS, how I know.

All hail the MIGHTY ALL KNOWING BIGBLUE!!!!!! :rolleyes:

:huh::huh:

Uhhh, what kind of prickish response was that?? I said I WORKED FOR him, I didnt say I had personal experince with him. All I did was correct the spelling of his name, and I know how that goes, seeing as I worked at his firm.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that both of his feet werent in. THATS, how I know.

All hail the MIGHTY ALL KNOWING BIGBLUE!!!!!! :rolleyes:

No...no I was not trying to be sarcastic....just that you had some type of experience with him. You know I was being simpatico with you in that he has a big hard on for the G-men. Sorry it did not come through in the post. Now that I look at it...it looked like I was was going "yeah right tell me another one". Sometimes the net does not convey the nuances completely of what is being written. :P