SportsWrath

Things looking alittle ugly in paradise...

shockjock

With our recent lose to the Canadians we have gained a whooping one point in the last 4 games. We cannot continue to play like this and must snap out of the funk TONIGHT against the Thrashers, a team i feel we should have beat last wendsday. We just need to get a better first half out of the guys so we don't keep falling behind.

Not paniced or worried yet...but we need to be gaining steam heading into the postseason....not fading...

With our recent lose to the Canadians we have gained a whooping one point in the last 4 games. We cannot continue to play like this and must snap out of the funk TONIGHT against the Thrashers, a team i feel we should have beat last wendsday. We just need to get a better first half out of the guys so we don't keep falling behind.

Not paniced or worried yet...but we need to be gaining steam heading into the postseason....not fading...

All teams go through this during the season. The Flyers went through this right after the Olympics. We should not worry about it though. Now I always could be wrong. I certainly hope not.

All teams go through this during the season. The Flyers went through this right after the Olympics. We should not worry about it though. Now I always could be wrong. I certainly hope not.

I reminds me a lot of the slump we went through earlier this season...The goaltending and effort was there, but the puck just wasn't finding the back of the net...we will slip out of it eventually, but i don't want us to fall too far in the standings

Don't worry, it is alot better that the slump came now than heading into the playoffs. Everything will be fine Henrik played amazing last night but Huet played even better we controlled more than half that game we will be fine.