SportsWrath

Yes, the season is near over for us already

JayD

Obviously no way can we have a sucessfull season with all these damn injuries, in game one no less. Its not over, but it aint looking good. However, EVERYONE here needs to give it up to Eli Manning. Dude should have had 6 TD passes last night. He looked like the second coming of Montana. Imagine how bad ass we would be right now if we had a defense. Anyhow, I know its only been one game, but I think its safe to say that Eli is a great QB in this league. He looked like a damn warrior, and I got nothing but love for him :clap: Good show Eli, You deserve a better team than this.

Obviously no way can we have a sucessfull season with all these damn injuries, in game one no less. Its not over, but it aint looking good. However, EVERYONE here needs to give it up to Eli Manning. Dude should have had 6 TD passes last night. He looked like the second coming of Montana. Imagine how bad ass we would be right now if we had a defense. Anyhow, I know its only been one game, but I think its safe to say that Eli is a great QB in this league. He looked like a damn warrior, and I got nothing but love for him :clap: Good show Eli, You deserve a better team than this.

How much is it to join that fan club?

Geez dude, let's wait till week 9-10 before canonizing Eli the Great. This is not the first year he's started out great. I hope that when you say the second coming of Montana, you mean Hannah, and not Joe.

How much is it to join that fan club?

Geez dude, let's wait till week 9-10 before canonizing Eli the Great. This is not the first year he's started out great. I hope that when you say the second coming of Montana, you mean Hannah, and not Joe.

LOL, no way, Im taken it while I can get it. By week 9 he will be throwing to guys like joe smith. Who is joe smith you ask? I dont have a fuckin clue. We will have 17 on IR by then. Then you can all trash Eli again. He should have had 6 TD's brother. I dont care what anyone says, that is special.

LOL, no way, Im taken it while I can get it. By week 9 he will be throwing to guys like joe smith. Who is joe smith you ask? I dont have a fuckin clue. We will have 17 on IR by then. Then you can all trash Eli again. He should have had 6 TD's brother. I dont care what anyone says, that is special.

I agree, he was fantastic last night, arguably the best game he's played since coming into the league and youre right, he could have had 6 last night...possibly 7

Anyone who thinks the season isover is a moron in my opinion. Because its not over.

Anyone who thinks we can make a run with this Defense is a moron, in my opinion.How long is Osi out for? Do we really expect Grampa Strahan to make up for Osi being out? Now we gotta move Kiwi back, just to watch someone even WORSE than him blow coverages all day. We dont even have a corner worth talking about. Wilson is the only guy in our ENTIRE secondary worth a crap. And even he sucked most of the night. Besides I didnt say it was over, just near over. One more major injury on the starting D, and we are finnished.

Anyone who thinks we can make a run with this Defense is a moron, in my opinion.How long is Osi out for? Do we really expect Grampa Strahan to make up for Osi being out? Now we gotta move Kiwi back, just to watch someone even WORSE than him blow coverages all day. We dont even have a corner worth talking about. Wilson is the only guy in our ENTIRE secondary worth a crap. And even he sucked most of the night. Besides I didnt say it was over, just near over. One more major injury on the starting D, and we are finnished.

our starting D, even when healthy is hardly anything to write home about. the majority of the defensive starters would be backs ups on most teams

our starting D, even when healthy is hardly anything to write home about. the majority of the defensive starters would be backs ups on most teams

Sad but true. I was really crossing my fingers, and wishin on a star when I thought Spags new scheme was going to make up for our lack of a secondary. I guess I couldnt have been more wrong.

The defense looks like the same shit we've been getting since 2004. I say they're done already. It looks like the injuries are going to pile up just the same as last year again. But this is a chance to see if the Giants can really stick to their "Shut up and play" doctrine that they're trying to enforce. It's easy to keep your mouth shut when everything is going well.

I dont understand how any GM could look at the Giants this offseason and not try to make some moves to upgrade on defense. I know we all saw this coming from a mile away, why didnt the guys who get paid to see these things see them? Asante Samuel could have been gotten as could Adias Thomas. I have no idea why the Giants dont go after, young FA, even restricted FA for defensive players. Other than Osi, who cant stay on the field for a an entire season, and Kiwi(who can still go either way at this point), the defensvie guys we draft never pan out..so why not give up a pick for a guy who you know is at least going to produce?

I dont understand how any GM could look at the Giants this offseason and not try to make some moves to upgrade on defense. I know we all saw this coming from a mile away, why didnt the guys who get paid to see these things see them? Asante Samuel could have been gotten as could Adias Thomas. I have no idea why the Giants dont go after, young FA, even restricted FA for defensive players. Other than Osi, who cant stay on the field for a an entire season, and Kiwi(who can still go either way at this point), the defensvie guys we draft never pan out..so why not give up a pick for a guy who you know is at least going to produce?

I hear ya bro. But I gotta say I was with Reece in not wanting to break the bank to get the few FA's that were availible. Like Nate got 80 MILL, that shit aint right.

No shit, Eli rocked. He'll be the only positive of this season.

Ya man, the offense is set for a couple years at least. If Mix and Smith turn out to be as good as they can, we could be set for a LONG time. Thats half the battle. Next year we gotta put some serious cash into this Defense.

I hear ya bro. But I gotta say I was with Reece in not wanting to break the bank to get the few FA's that were availible. Like Nate got 80 MILL, that shit aint right.

that was just ridiculous and I dont blame Jerry either for not dropping that kind of scratch on a FA like Nate, but Thomas and Samuel could have been had for a much more reasonable price

Ya man, the offense is set for a couple years at least. If Mix and Smith turn out to be as good as they can, we could be set for a LONG time. Thats half the battle. Next year we gotta put some serious cash into this Defense.

That's our new Plax and Toomer. I seriously think Steve Smith can really produce for us this season. Our line is good and for the most part pretty young and we have some good RBs. Yeah, this year we'll send at least three guys from our offense to the Pro-Bowl.

Gibril sucked most of the night??? He was the only one worth a crap on D. He had a nice pick and was in the backfield quite a bit.

Gibril sucked most of the night??? He was the only one worth a crap on D. He had a nice pick and was in the backfield quite a bit.

Bro, Gibril sucked big balls last night. Oh BTW, so did Pierce, McQuaters, Kiwinuka and James. All these guys played like shit.

Bro, Gibril sucked big balls last night. Oh BTW, so did Pierce, McQuaters, Kiwinuka and James. All these guys played like shit.

Im sorry, I was watching the Giants -Cowboys game, Im not sure which game you were watching.

Pierce, McQuarters, etc...yes, sucked balls, but Gibril the thrill looked good. He had a pick, I believe he had a sack too, but he was in on alot of tackles and in the backfield a few times.

As for Pierce, I couldnt believe how absent he was. :o

Im sorry, I was watching the Giants -Cowboys game, Im not sure which game you were watching.

Pierce, McQuarters, etc...yes, sucked balls, but Gibril the thrill looked good. He had a pick, I believe he had a sack too, but he was in on alot of tackles and in the backfield a few times.

As for Pierce, I couldnt believe how absent he was. :o

:rolleyes:

Justy because he get a int doesn't mean he had a great game. His coverage (beside the int) was down right awful. Both him and Butler looked lost out there....

:rolleyes:

Justy because he get a int doesn't mean he had a great game. His coverage (beside the int) was down right awful. Both him and Butler looked lost out there....

I know, I wasnt basing it on his INT alone, as I said, he was also in the backfield quite a bit for a sfety, and I saw him in on alot of tackles. To me he was the only bright spot on D. Butler though, looked very lost.