SportsWrath

I'm out for 4-6 weeks myself.

boohyah

I tripped over a toy while getting up from the couch last night, and fell onto a Tonka truck, leaving me with a big scratch on my knee. I'm devastated, however the team hopefully will be able to play on without me and my daughter will try her best to fill in for me as a Giant fan while I recouperate. I told her this morning that they play in blue shirts.

Tom Coughlin: "We got the news this morning, not the type of news we want to hear after last night. Boohyah, had a good preseason, hopefully it'll be 4 weeks and not six. I blame this on the media"

Jerry Reese: "This is tough, we'll have to keep an eye on the waiver wire and see if anyone comes up that comes close to what Boohyah provides us. We've had depth problems, you know."

Tiki Barber: "Boohyah's injury is not good for such a dominant presense, much like I was."

Yeah, well maybe if Tiki had any heart, he would have moved the Truck out of the way.

He would have told you how he would have used his awesome vision and awesome cutback ability to avoid the truck in his new awesome way of analyzing things.

I'm out for 4-6 weeks too, only because keeping 3 women happy proved to be too much for one man. :brooding: Ohhhh, the agony!!!!! :P See what Tiki has to say about that!

Tiki Barber " I understand where Ragin is coming from. Back in my fumbling days, I was working 3-4 bitches a night, couldn't get no sleep, hands used to be all shaky."

I tripped over a toy while getting up from the couch last night, and fell onto a Tonka truck, leaving me with a big scratch on my knee. I'm devastated, however the team hopefully will be able to play on without me and my daughter will try her best to fill in for me as a Giant fan while I recouperate. I told her this morning that they play in blue shirts.

Tom Coughlin: "We got the news this morning, not the type of news we want to hear after last night. Boohyah, had a good preseason, hopefully it'll be 4 weeks and not six. I blame this on the media"

Jerry Reese: "This is tough, we'll have to keep an eye on the waiver wire and see if anyone comes up that comes close to what Boohyah provides us. We've had depth problems, you know."

Tiki Barber: "Boohyah's injury is not good for such a dominant presense, much like I was."

The injury cancer strikes again. You better call up Tom, I hear he can control injuries in the NFL :mellow:

An update on my status, by the way thank you all for your well wishes :) .

ESPN Reports that I am out for 6 months.

CNNSI reports that I am hour to hour.

Foxsports reports that my "Mets watching days are over". :confused:

Giants report that they don't think it's that serious, that it could be a scratch or a broken knee cap, Coughlin was quoted as saying " I wish the little bitch would stop whining and get back on his couch and start supporting us again". :cwy:

An update on my status, by the way thank you all for your well wishes :) .

ESPN Reports that I am out for 6 months.

CNNSI reports that I am hour to hour.

Foxsports reports that my "Mets watching days are over". :confused:

Giants report that they don't think it's that serious, that it could be a scratch or a broken knee cap, Coughlin was quoted as saying " I wish the little bitch would stop whining and get back on his couch and start supporting us again". :cwy:

Haha, Tom called you a little bitch. :LMAO:

Hey Boo

Apparently both Rooney and Beckham broke their metatarsals after tripping over Tonkas !

( PS Liverpool FC have some strikers at last ... ! )

Rooney is back in training, I'm glad for that. Blame Nike for giving him shitty boots. :P

MLS will find ways to run Beckham into the ground, but what the fuck was McClaren thinking (or the Galaxy for that matter) encouraging him to play in a fucking friendly halfway around the world. Possibly the dumbst thing ever, everyone knows what beckham is like, he's desperate to play football no matter what. Someone should have put a stop to it.

By the way UK, Liverpool are in real good shape to win the League, I'm very serious. That's some team Benitez has gotten. Torres is the real deal, I was so pissed you got him, and Ryan Babel is a good player. I can't see us competing if we don't get Berbatov in january, because you know Saha will get hurt soon enough.

Yes he is ( a great signing by Rafa ).....and i agree you need Mr Berbatov !

We should have signed him last season before Spurs got him, but if you put Berbatov on United's team with our style of play, the guy would be a major force, he's got class written all over him.

I don't know why we got trigger shy on those signings. I love Tevez/Anderson/Nani and Hargreaves has already shown how effective he is, I love the buy. The other 3 guys are going to be studs in the next few years. But I didn't understand why we didn't pull the trigger on Torres since it looks like we paid more for Tevez. Plus I 'm pissed that Spurs got Gareth Bale for $10mil!!!. That kid is great now and well worth the money.

I've a bad feeling about this Everton game on Saturday, Mersey Blue seems to have pieced togehter a nice team that will be tough to beat at home.

By the way Uk, congrats on England winning both games. Owen came up big and 3-0 against Russia is impressive.

Did you get tix for the Miami game at wembley?.

By the way Uk, congrats on England winning both games. Owen came up big and 3-0 against Russia is impressive.

Did you get tix for the Miami game at wembley?.

I still regret the day that we let Owen leave his beloved Liverpool ......but he looked really sharp over the two games for England ( good call by Steve McLaren to brink Heskey back ) Great second goal against Russia

.....and what about Scotland beating France in Paris ( i'm half Scottish by the way )

You clearly know more about Soccer than i do Boohyah !

and Yes ...i was fortunate enough to get 6 tickets to the game on 28 Oct ....i'm taking 5 of my good friends ...it should be great ( unless Jay Feeley kicks the winning points for Miami )

Are you coming over ?

I still regret the day that we let Owen leave his beloved Liverpool ......but he looked really sharp over the two games for England ( good call by Steve McLaren to brink Heskey back ) Great second goal against Russia

.....and what about Scotland beating France in Paris ( i'm half Scottish by the way )

You clearly know more about Soccer than i do Boohyah !

and Yes ...i was fortunate enough to get 6 tickets to the game on 28 Oct ....i'm taking 5 of my good friends ...it should be great ( unless Jay Feeley kicks the winning points for Miami )

Are you coming over ?

Then it was a good week for you UK with both countries winning. Heskey seems to have a new lease on life since joining Wigan.

I wouldn't mind going to the Giants game, but right now my focus is putting aside some cash to make the trip to Old Trafford next year. I've never been, and I want to go before I turn 40 which is 2 years from now. Then I can die happy. I've seen all the United games bar one, when they toured the states, but it's not the same.

My focus is putting aside some cash to make the trip to Old Trafford next year. I've never been, and I want to go before I turn 40 which is 2 years from now.

You must go to Old Trafford ....it is fantastic ( even for a Liverpool supporter ) .......im 37 with 3 daughters....and i know how you feel ...( i try to get over to the US for Giants games once a year , my wife hates it....not cheap ...Charlotte last year was great ...got a press pass for the field

Our company has a box at PSV and Bayern Munich ( so i was lucky enough to see Liverpool in the Champions league twice last year ....and got to have a beer with Peter Crouch )

Let me know if you ever need Man U tickets in the future.....i have 2 friends with season tickets

Regards UK ...Go Giants

You must go to Old Trafford ....it is fantastic ( even for a Liverpool supporter ) .......im 37 with 3 daughters....and i know how you feel ...( i try to get over to the US for Giants games once a year , my wife hates it....not cheap ...Charlotte last year was great ...got a press pass for the field

Our company has a box at PSV and Bayern Munich ( so i was lucky enough to see Liverpool in the Champions league twice last year ....and got to have a beer with Peter Crouch )

Let me know if you ever need Man U tickets in the future.....i have 2 friends with season tickets

Regards UK ...Go Giants

I'll keep it mind thanks.

You had a beer with Peter Crouch, did he use your head as a coaster? :P