SportsWrath

GOOD MORNING GIANTS FANS

BadEgg

Since I appear to be the lone Cowboys representative on this board, in an effort to promote sportsmanship and message board unity, I offer these two thoughts, and only these two thoughts, on last night's game. Unless provoked, I do not intend on engaging in any further discussions:

1) I certainly hope our defenses are not as bad as they looked last night.

2) I certainly hope your injured players do, in fact, return soon...

Since I appear to be the lone Cowboys representative on this board, in an effort to promote sportsmanship and message board unity, I offer these two thoughts, and only these two thoughts, on last night's game. Unless provoked, I do not intend on engaging in any further discussions:

Congrats on the win.

To your list I'll add:

I certainly hope our QBs are as good as they looked last night.

Classy post Egg. I must say, Romo is and will be better than I think most of us give him credit for.

It's a trap!! just kidding...good game egg, thanks for not raking us over the coals.

his team wasnt anything special jgf. they did not impress me in the least bit, how over rated is Roy Williams?...its just the giants defense is awful. dont be surprised if they break the record for most points allowed in a season

his team wasnt anything special jgf. they did not impress me in the least bit, how over rated is Roy Williams?...its just the giants defense is awful. dont be surprised if they break the record for most points allowed in a season

You are not one that likes to compliment the competitors of the teams your team plays are you?

They played well, it was a shootout, our defense was exposed in the heat of Texas stadium and it is what it is. Tip your cap to the home team and move on. No exuses or disclaimers to take away what the Boys did.

Well their Offense made a mockery of our Defense and Romo looked good, though the smirking smile made me want to jump through the TV and smack it off his face. It was sad that even when we caught up our defense let them score right after.

Classy post Egg. I must say, Romo is and will be better than I think most of us give him credit for.

I don't agree. Early in the game, when the defense was actually playing a little, he was throwing ducks to the sidelines, ufos at guy's feet, and knuckleballs to no one in particular. Later in the game, it seemed like there was a WIDE OPEN receiver on every play, especially on 3rd down. Anyone could have had a good game against a defense that did not pressure the QB or cover receivers. It was the worst I have ever seen. He deserves credit for the win of course, but let's keep in mind who he did it against, and it truly hurts to say that. :(