SportsWrath

Any chance the Giants will get Bill Cowher as the HC next season?

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

If Im Jerry Reese, Id be gunning hard for him..guy wins and his players seem to love to play for him

Zero ,Zilch, Notta

he was just on Jim Rome and said he wants to see his daughter graduate from high school .She's a Sophomore and he is not going to miss that part of her life . her sports and prom stuff and whatever.

I could care less what happens next year. I am not a Coughlin fan but I would like to see this team go to the playoffs and go far. I know we have the potential. I don't want to see this team fail. I want to talk about the present not the future. You never know what is going to happen.

Cower is a good coach, but I dont think he is any better than we have right now. Cower is a famous coach cause Pits had long patence with him. And so did there loyal fans (somthing most NY fans no nothing about) It took him 20 years to win the big one. If he came here most of you would be calling for his head by his second season. Sad but true.

Cower is a good coach, but I dont think he is any better than we have right now. Cower is a famous coach cause Pits had long patence with him. And so did there loyal fans (somthing most NY fans no nothing about) It took him 20 years to win the big one. If he came here most of you would be calling for his head by his second season. Sad but true.

Well that's true....

Unless Bill Belechik becomes available at the end of this year, I don't think TC won't be fired.