SportsWrath

Are you kidding me?????

jerseygiantfan

One thing that really stands out about this one is the fact that he said the Giants shorted him about 10 million. WTF is up with that???? Then get a real agent moron. Instead he bitches to the world????? What a peice of dog sheit.

One thing that really stands out about this one is the fact that he said the Giants shorted him about 10 million. WTF is up with that???? Then get a real agent moron. Instead he bitches to the world????? What a peice of dog sheit.

I dont understand the "shorted" comment. Did he agree to a certain contract, and the Giants shorted him through the years, (which sounds impossible) or did he not get paid what he feels he was worth? Because if its the latter, than I would probably throw a "shut the fuck up Tiki" in there too.

I never had a problem with that. do you think all players get to play on the team the grew up

with? no of course not. by th eway I only saw Tiki blowing kisses to Giants fan's untill that last game then he sat on the bench with that shit eating grin nowing full well what he was about to pull off in the next 8 months.

He was blowing kisses to his children, not the fans. He did it after every touchdown he scored, home or away. I saw that in an interview.

it was pretty obvious that tiki's last extension was for below fair market value, but that's his own problem, he didn't have to sign that contract

Once again, this is Coughlin's fault. You see, if Coughlin hadn't helped Tiki, Tiki would have fumbled the pen and not been able to sign the extension. When Tom fixed Tiki's problem, Tiki had no excuse and was able to hold the pen properly, and therefore sign the extension.

Coughlin really is a bastard.

So how bout this now? Just now on NFL network they were mentioning this story and they said on Tiki's radio show this morning he said none of the content of the book that was published by the Daily News was true. Ok well he's saying that the Daily News pulled this shit out of their ass?

So how bout this now? Just now on NFL network they were mentioning this story and they said on Tiki's radio show this morning he said none of the content of the book that was published by the Daily News was true. Ok well he's saying that the Daily News pulled this shit out of their ass?

Tiki doesn't have a good relationship with the News, especially Gary Myers.