SportsWrath

Demps and Huston both cut so far !

UK-Giantsfan

We're in trouble at a few positions.

FS - Butler has looked bad. Dahl has looked worse. Demps may or may not have been coming around before the injury... maybe he was cut to free up some $$$ to sign others?

FB - First Finn, then Douglas. Should we make a run at Zack Crockett? He's a solid blocker, no?

TE - Darcy Johnson on IR, Michael Matthews has hands of stone, we cut that other guy, and who here really thinks Shockey will last a full season? Boss has potential, but is green. PLEASE go out and get Jermaine Wiggins... not s sexy signing, but the guy will block till the cows come home and also show up for 2-3 key catches per season.

QB - none of our guys looked good (except Eli, of course). I thought Lorenzen started off pretty solid, but faded towards the end.

LT - Diehl is not the answer. But let's be realistic; no one will be available at this point.

CB - Madison is going to be shelved for a while, and the young guys both look like shit. McQuarters hasn't exactly lit up the field either. Do we sign an old guy like a Tyrone Poole?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: FIRE JERRY PALMIERI. The guy can not keep a roster healthy.

For the link challenged (so far):

CUT

*S Will Demps

*QB Tim Hasselbeck

*K Josh Huston

*CB E.J. Underwood

*CB Gerrick McPhearson

*DT Jonas Seawright

*OL Todd Londot

*S J.R. Reed

*WR Brandon London

*DT Tui Alailefaleula

*T Jon Dunn

*TE Charles Davis

*WR Kevin McMahan

*DE Marquies Gunn

*OL Ryan Keenan

*Justin Jones (Not confirmed by his agent but a source said he's been waived)

*C/G Matt Lentz (Also not confirmed by his agent but a source said he's been waived)

(Some of these players might resurface on the practice squad. I'd expect Underwood to definitely be there if he's not snatched up by another team. London is another possibility.)

BUBBLE GUYS LIKELY ON THE ROSTER

*QB Anthony Wright

*RB Ryan Grant

*S Craig Dahl

*CB Kevin Dockery

*K Lawrence Tynes

*DT Manny Wright

*OL Grey Ruegamer

*FB Robert Douglas

I guess the legend of Seawright is over and Demps should have been kept for depth. This team drops like flies especially on D so if he isn't picked up then he will probably be back mid-season. :brooding: No real surprises though and Hasselbeck should have dropped a while ago.

Yeah but he'll be on the practice squad unless somebody picks him up first.

I dont see anyone picking him up with a broken jaw. He will sit there all year and come back next unless later on in the season he is healed and we have a DB go down.

They traded Ryan Grant to Green Bay for an undisclosed Draft Pick? I would rather have seen Ward get cut and Grant to have stayed on the team.

Grant made some really nice tackles on Special Teams last week.... with no Tyree ST needs a good tackler

gratn being traded is nice cuz it shows they think ahmad bradshaw is the real deal--if droughns is stuck at fullback all year bradshaw gets more carries, the fact that they traded grant says that they feel he can handle it. im very pleased to say the least.

huston's not vinetieri, but i thought he was way better than tynes. im a little confused by this move

I dont see anyone picking him up with a broken jaw. He will sit there all year and come back next unless later on in the season he is healed and we have a DB go down.

That's almost a given with this team. By the half way point of the season we'll be signing street kids again. :brooding:

That's almost a given with this team. By the half way point of the season we'll be signing street kids again. :brooding:

haven't you heard? injuries are a disease that coughlin can control. he told us so at his first press conference

I'm very worried about the D and the Demps situation is really troubling; I liked his play this preseason, but an injury is an injury and there's nothing we can do about that!

I'm really worried about our kicking and I don't think Tynes has heard booing like he will should he be the difference between a would-be win and one of his shanks.