SportsWrath

Sportswrath

Lughead

I am thinking about making an ESPN Sportswrath Fantasy league that has 4 free Games

Pick em's ... like your weekly office pool

Eliminator ..choose any team to win that week (your "lock") you can only choose them once

Gridiron Challenge.. choose 2 qb's 2 wr's 2 rb's 1 k 1 te 1def and keep your team under the cap.

College Callenge.. Select a conference each week, then select from the teams to accumulate passing, rushing, receiving, kicking and defensive stats

I have already joined them all put have not greated a league for us yet I was going to saee how many people would like to join first.

here is the link: ESPN FANTASY GAMES

you have to join each one ,one at a time. you should see them on the right Also you may have to register at ESPN first.

I just want to get a head count first so if you join these games DON'T click on JOIN a LEAGUE yet what and see if we have enough people then I will tell you the league name to join or I can Invite you all that way no one will get confused and join the wrong one by mistake.

ok I created the leagues

click HERE to join the Pick em's

click HERE to join the Eiminator

click HEREto join the Grid Iron Callenge

League Name: sportswrath.com

Password: swleague

these are not all tied together in one league, but there is a link to each game on that games front page. I made this Private for now I may imply the drop the worst week if people want to join after Thursday. If we dont get a lot of people to join I will just go public with it.