SportsWrath

Manning IS our future...

Plax 4 Prez

he's proved to me in th last couple of weeks that he "could" carry the load. He just needs an O-Line like Dallas had in the 90's. If a QB does not have the time to do his play the route gets fucked up. He has an arm as we all know, but his accuracy lacks, and pressure situations are less than 50% good unless it's been a 4th quarter situation. We need to somehow raise his confidence level. Lets face it, it's hard to be a NY anything... Whether it's coach, QB, RB, baseball player, hockey player, basketball player, or anything... He does have better stats than any QB of the Giants past since Simms, and maybe Hosteller

There has been a fire in this kids eyes in the last 2 games. While on the field he looks very confident. To me though, if he only improves in the INT catagory, by say 3 or 4 less, then he will be doing great. Well over 3000, and 24 TD's, with say 12 INTs. I'd be more than fine with that

he's proved to me in th last couple of weeks that he "could" carry the load. He just needs an O-Line like Dallas had in the 90's. If a QB does not have the time to do his play the route gets fucked up. He has an arm as we all know, but his accuracy lacks, and pressure situations are less than 50% good unless it's been a 4th quarter situation. We need to somehow raise his confidence level. Lets face it, it's hard to be a NY anything... Whether it's coach, QB, RB, baseball player, hockey player, basketball player, or anything... He does have better stats than any QB of the Giants past since Simms, and maybe Hosteller

Almost every QB could have succeeded on Dallas' O during the 90s.

There has been a fire in this kids eyes in the last 2 games. While on the field he looks very confident. To me though, if he only improves in the INT catagory, by say 3 or 4 less, then he will be doing great. Well over 3000, and 24 TD's, with say 12 INTs. I'd be more than fine with that

Couldnt agree more. 3 or 4 less INT's, and this kids #'s are impressive. Its funny how many haters there are out there,

I've voiced major concerns about his accuracy this off season, but he's looked great. I'm really happy with what I've seen and I think he'll have a cracker of a season.

please, no racist remarks.

I think he'll do fine this year.better than fine, actually.