SportsWrath

Tyree out 4-6 weeks

Lubeck

Well at least we don't have any starters out, knock on wood. I want all the starters to stay home for the last pre-season game. I really do hate pre-season. It should be like college football. You have your inter squad scrimmage and a lot of practice and time for the season.

Well at least we don't have any starters out, knock on wood. I want all the starters to stay home for the last pre-season game. I really do hate pre-season. It should be like college football. You have your inter squad scrimmage and a lot of practice and time for the season.

Agreed, I believe preseason will be at least down to two games in the near future.

I honestly do not think they can keep up the current bullshit regime of charging regular season prices for preseason. So that defense of their part will be gone if for nothing more than market forces. Sure they get paid even if the seat is empty but there is a growing anger against this issue in the league.

Agreed, I believe preseason will be at least down to two games in the near future.

It does suck when players get injured during pre-season but if you couldn't make it through 4 games then how many games of the regular season were these guys going to last. Also for players battling for a position it's going to severely hurt their chances of making the roster. There are many players that are good in practice but just can't get it done during regular games. I know it doesn't happen too often but the under dog player is going to have even less of a chance with 2 games.