SportsWrath

I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF

BadEgg

Yep, Manning's QB rating is at 111 (and yes, I know it's preseason, but that's all we have to go with this year so far), Tuck has done a very good job in Strahan's stead, and the only one doing any talking is an ex-player.

Nobody has said anything negative about Coughlin, including the press for now; but Shockey's silence surely means that he's going to explode at any time--especially since he didn't get any playing time because of a hamstring.

I'll be generous and say his information is out of date.

I'm glad the article is on the web, because no tree deserved to die to put this on paper.

The cup is half-empty, eh Badegg?

Come on buddy. Coughlin is who he is and Tiki is the self-centered loud mouth not Eli.

Eli in his 3rd year is slightly ahead of Peyton in his 3rd year. We can't control how people behave (Strahan). The Giants gave him all the money he asked for 5 years ago with most of the money up front.. or loaded in the early years of the contract. I don't recall the exact figures but I think it's $47M over 7 years which is close to $7M a year. Now that Strahan has collected $39,000,000 in the first 5 years, suddenly the $8M over the last 2 years makes him under-paid? Who are we kidding? And it's not like he hasn't missed close to an entire season over the last 3 years (Pectorial and Foot injuries).

The blame is hardly on the Giants as an organization or Eli as the Future of the franchise. It's on the big-mouthed self-centered fumble-ridden RB and a great guy turned a bit greedy Strahan.

And how in the world is Shockey being "quiet" a problem? Damned if he talks and damned if he shuts the fuck up and plays ball like he's supposed to?

This is not to take a shot at your team (although deep down I believe you're a Giants fan or ought to be). But would you honestly take Romo over Eli, would you take (.... whoever your coach is now ... ) over coughlin..., (... whoever your TE is ...) over Shockey... or... geez I can't think of one player in Jerry Jones Circus that I would take over ANY player on the Giants roster... and I maybe biased but I'm very content with my team. I hope you are with yours.

Nas

Yep, Manning's QB rating is at 111 (and yes, I know it's preseason, but that's all we have to go with this year so far), Tuck has done a very good job in Strahan's stead, and the only one doing any talking is an ex-player.

Nobody has said anything negative about Coughlin, including the press for now; but Shockey's silence surely means that he's going to explode at any time--especially since he didn't get any playing time because of a hamstring.

I'm glad the article is on the web, because no tree deserved to die to put this on paper.

:LMAO::clap:

Romo is sitting at 89.7.

:lol:

Do you thiink Bill Williamson should stick to covering the Broncos? WTF? That is as lame an article as ever and obviously he didn't wait til the Giants destroyed the Jets first team. That was a complete ass whipping for 1 half with the starters as I've seen in a long time. I can't wait til 9 September.

"Bill Williamson writes regularly for MSNBC.com and covers the Broncos and the NFL for The Denver Post."

Anyone else thinks he's still abit sour?

LOL!!! Either that, or the SB waaay back. I say something that long ago because only a douche that would write that article would still be sour that long. I could tell right away that article was either a fake written by eggy, or some comparable moron.

hey GUYS IF I screw this thread up its only me trying things out. but don't worry IF it does get fucked up it was only an egg thread anyway .

ok I just tried to close the thread and open it back up works ok I guess .

Pretty much, I won't deny that this team has its issues as any other team does and eggie is of course on point to throw that in our faces, but it is real easy to take it when you remember that whenever something even half as bad happens to the cowboys little eggie goes running and hiding behind mommas britches until inevitably the giants fuck up again and he comes running out cheering away like romo never fumbled a field goal attempt.