SportsWrath

Thirty!

I said wow after it was 24...but honestly, who would ever have expected 30 runs, all earned?

Michael Young - 1 R, 0 RBI

Honestly, its nice, but the thing I'm most happy about his salty going ape shit. 2 homers and 7 rbi's. :worshippy:

Mark texwho?

Nice contribution by Gabbard and Murphy, he of the five hits.

Why can't we have production like that on a day we leave 14 men on base?

Still, wow...just...get some more pitching and we'll see you next year.

lmao....I was reading the comments left on the article about this on espn.com. you wouldn't believe the amount of people critisizing the Rangers for 'running up the score'./ like proffessional ball players are supposed to bunt or strike out on purpose because they have a big lead.... :doh:

BTW, in case any of you are ever reading or leaving comments on there, i sometimes comment on there under FireJonDaniels or virginia_giant

lmao....I was reading the comments left on the article about this on espn.com. you wouldn't believe the amount of people critisizing the Rangers for 'running up the score'./ like proffessional ball players are supposed to bunt or strike out on purpose because they have a big lead.... :doh:

BTW, in case any of you are ever reading or leaving comments on there, i sometimes comment on there under FireJonDaniels or virginia_giant

That's silly! Aren't ballplayers taught to never give up an at bat? Maybe if they were stealing bases or something like that but it's not your fault that their pitchers suck balls.

25 mil/year for Tex? I'll pass. Guy aint top 10 in baseball and thats top 10 all around player money.

His super agent already said he'll be looking for arod money and he turned down a 7 year deal worth around 18 mill a year before the deadline this year.