SportsWrath

PFT on Tiki

xxi-xxv

There, I got my answer.

Btw, Tiki talks NO WHERE NEAR as much as T.O., and to put it in better perspective, when has Tiki's talking destroyed a team? Never. T.O singlehandedly caused a team to disrupt from the inside, something Tiki's output never did. thats what I wanted to hear, because i couldnt figure out why Im the only one thinking like this. Now I know. Listen guys, I bleed blue like you do, and I know Tiki was a huge player to lose, esp. when he's still got plenty left in the tank. And it almost seems like our SB hopes were thwarted when he left. Its easy to place the blame on someone when we feel like we are in for a long season. Thats what I believe is going on here. Cause Tiki is NO WHERE NEAR T.O's fuckhead status.

Yet again, you either do not understand the question or do not want to answer it?

SO here it goes again, if TO, talked about another players contract status with the media, threw his coaches under the bus and called out his QB after no longer playing with him would you defend him to the Cowboys fans? Just answer that question, take Barber out of the equation and insert any non Giant player, would you defend this behavior?

If you think Tiki Barber does not talk as much as TO you are deaf, man has never seen a microphone he does not love. DOes not mean its been all bad, but Tiki is every bit the media whore TO has been.

Yet again, you either do not understand the question or do not want to answer it?

SO here it goes again, if TO, talked about another players contract status with the media, threw his coaches under the bus and called out his QB after no longer playing with him would you defend him to the Cowboys fans? Just answer that question, take Barber out of the equation and insert any non Giant player, would you defend this behavior?

If you think Tiki Barber does not talk as much as TO you are deaf, man has never seen a microphone he does not love. DOes not mean its been all bad, but Tiki is every bit the media whore TO has been.

The answer to the question is no, I would not defend any player who did that. But I dont view what Tiki is saying as "calling out his QB", or "throwing his coaches under the bus". He's a media guy, he gets asked, he answers. I dont see what he does to be anywhere near the caliber of what T.O. does. But thats IMHO. Now, dont get me wrong, im not saying what Tiki is doing is 100% right, just not as big a deal as many make it out to be. Eli responded perfectly it hasnt shown to faze him. No biggie.

BTW, thats a freaggin awesome pic you got for your sig, I love it. :TU:

The answer to the question is no, I would not defend any player who did that. But I dont view what Tiki is saying as "calling out his QB", or "throwing his coaches under the bus". He's a media guy, he gets asked, he answers. I dont see what he does to be anywhere near the caliber of what T.O. does. But thats IMHO. Now, dont get me wrong, im not saying what Tiki is doing is 100% right, just not as big a deal as many make it out to be. Eli responded perfectly it hasnt shown to faze him. No biggie.

BTW, thats a freaggin awesome pic you got for your sig, I love it. :TU:

"We were outcoached" - Tiki to the press in January 06 after the 23-0 playoff loss

"I sometimes think the coaches make me(fave person) irrelevant" - Tiki to the press after a brutal loss to the Jags where the Giants could not run the ball all night.

"COughlin helped me realize I want to do other things"- Tiki when he had his NBC press conference

"I like Tom Coughlin, I just do not think he is a good coach" -Tiki to the media inJuly

This is not throwing your coaches and staff unde the bus? :confused:

I am glad you answered the question. Your answer should explain why you are defending him. You are defending him because he was a Giant, whether he was right or wrong.

"We were outcoached" - Tiki to the press in January 06 after the 23-0 playoff loss

"I sometimes think the coaches make me(fave person) irrelevant" - Tiki to the press after a brutal loss to the Jags where the Giants could not run the ball all night.

"COughlin helped me realize I want to do other things"- Tiki when he had his NBC press conference

"I like Tom Coughlin, I just do not think he is a good coach" -Tiki to the media inJuly

This is not throwing your coaches and staff unde the bus? :confused:

I am glad you answered the question. Your answer should explain why you are defending him. You are defending him because he was a Giant, whether he was right or wrong.

Shockey said those things too, youre not cursing him out.

Partially because he was a Giant, I stated that in another thread. But mostly cause I just dont think theyre that bad. When he said them, no one cared. Now everyones bickerin, I dont get it.

Shockey said those things too, youre not cursing him out.

Partially because he was a Giant, I stated that in another thread. But mostly cause I just dont think theyre that bad. When he said them, no one cared. Now everyones bickerin, I dont get it.

What does Shockey have to do with the past actions of Tiki Barber? This debate is not about SHockey and the things he said, which by the way did not come after the playoff and Jags loss, it happened once, after the Seahawks loss in 06. For the record, Shockey was an ass in that instance as well, but I expect that type of thing from him as its apparent his stupid filter is small.

BTW most people cared when he said the things he did about Strahan, the coaches etc. Problem was the media(whom he always gave annonymous quotes and nuggets to)crucified him only so far.

You need to take off your Blue glasses and see that Tiki has been a self serving, media whore selfish player for a long time. That PFT article pretty much sums it up. League insiders agree as much. No one is saying he was a bad player, but as a teammate I would have to say he sucked.