SportsWrath

OH MY YANKEE FANS!

BadEgg

Big fan you are, you have to check to see who is pitching the third game of the series the day of the third game. you are so suspect.

Pettite is also on the mound so it should be a good one unlike last night with Pussina.....who I would DFA if I were Brian Cashman. The guy can no longer be effective against a decent major league line up, he can only beat teams with anemic offenses.

Big fan you are, you have to check to see who is pitching the third game of the series the day of the third game. you are so suspect.

Pettite is also on the mound so it should be a good one unlike last night with Pussina.....who I would DFA if I were Brian Cashman. The guy can no longer be effective against a decent major league line up, he can only beat teams with anemic offenses.

I'm a casual baseball fan. Football is what I live for. Also, I will admit that I am somewhat detached until the playoffs as I cannot get the games on TV. However, I do check the internet on a daily basis to see how my Angels are doing, and I do watch them whenever they are on TV...

But let me ask you this: How many days in advance does a true baseball fan know who the starting pitchers are? And who is pitching for the Yankees next Wed????

Quick, time is ticking...Don't cheat and look it up...

If youre not really a fan, then why bother with your childish, antagonistic threads? Im guessing youre just a reeally bored person.

Well, most wouldnt know a week in advance, but they can tell you who is going it the next series...which will be Clemens, Wang, Hughes and unfortunately Mussina