SportsWrath

Imagine this...Fox Sports says "Tiki's Right"

jerseygiantfan

I think Fox Sports also said that Jerome Bettis was from Detroit, which is where the Superbowl was played.

Fox Sports: "We'll be different, let's put robots playing football in the opening credits...............coooool".

No. Fucking. Way. :o

Maybe a little, bits still good that he at least acknowledged it. He didnt say too much, just enough.

The man criticized him in front of a national audience...during a GIANTS game! I'm sorry, that's not someone else picking on your mom...that's someone else picking on your mom during prime time television.

The man criticized him in front of a national audience...during a GIANTS game! I'm sorry, that's not someone else picking on your mom...that's someone else picking on your mom during prime time television.

No, thats someone showing nude pics of your mom on prime time TV.

Stop, youre exagerrating.

Dude, I understand you're wanting to not "turn" on Tiki, but if you think thyere is any kind of hidden positive meaning in anything Tiki says you're blind. He'll do whatever he has to do to make a name for himself in TV. He doesn't care about the Giants, thats painfully obvious to almost everyone.

And its not exadurating, Tiki is the Jose Canseco of football. There is no excuse for him to say Eli was "comical" when he tried to lead the offensive speach. He's a self promoting prick who will be forgotten in 5 years. sad part is he was the most beloved Giants of the last 10 or 15 years, and now he will be forgotten by Giants fans and will be off TV in a few years.

If you think Tiki is anything but self promoting, I, I just don't know what to say. you're entitled to your opinion, and your entitled to defend whoever you want.

Well, VG, whats wrong with self promoting? Esp. when your in a business where thats what you need to do? Im not saying drag down people on route to your self promotion, but I dont believe hes doing that. Thats why I asked earlier, why does self promotion keep coming up, esp. when thats what someone does whos now in business for himself so to speak?

Well, VG, whats wrong with self promoting? Esp. when your in a business where thats what you need to do? Im not saying drag down people on route to your self promotion, but I dont believe hes doing that. Thats why I asked earlier, why does self promotion keep coming up, esp. when thats what someone does whos now in business for himself so to speak?

The thats where you and I differ, because I think for a former player to say he found his QB's leadership to be "comical" is dragging him down. The only topic Tiki seems to discuss is the Giants.

Question When Tiki's book comes out, if there is an abundance bad mouthing ex teammates or throwing ex teammates under the bus, will you continue to say its all in the name of journalism?

The thats where you and I differ, because I think for a former player to say he found his QB's leadership to be "comical" is dragging him down. The only topic Tiki seems to discuss is the Giants.

Question When Tiki's book comes out, if there is an abundance bad mouthing ex teammates or throwing ex teammates under the bus, will you continue to say its all in the name of journalism?

No, absolutley not, and Ive stated many times on here before, you people arent stupid on here, youre hearin somethin that I aint, and if I hear it, fuck Tiki.

But the comical thing, I heard it. It was Ronde that said it, and it was one particular moment, not his overall leadership ability. Thats the phrase thats been most misunderstood.

No, absolutley not, and Ive stated many times on here before, you people arent stupid on here, youre hearin somethin that I aint, and if I hear it, fuck Tiki.

But the comical thing, I heard it. It was Ronde that said it, and it was one particular moment, not his overall leadership ability. Thats the phrase thats been most misunderstood.

No, Tiki said that during halftime of the Ravens game. he said he tried to hand the leadership role over to Eli in weeks 12, said he was gung ho to do it (eli) but said he wasn't comfortable with it and at times he was "comical" O'hara even mentioned it, said if Tiki thought Eli's leadership was funny, thats on him, but he (ohara) felt it was a guy pumped up and ready to get at it.

No, Tiki said that during halftime of the Ravens game. he said he tried to hand the leadership role over to Eli in weeks 12, said he was gung ho to do it (eli) but said he wasn't comfortable with it and at times he was "comical" O'hara even mentioned it, said if Tiki thought Eli's leadership was funny, thats on him, but he (ohara) felt it was a guy pumped up and ready to get at it.

I was talking about the Barber shop clip, I didnt see the halftime show, I went to the store. I saw him on the NFL Network, on an interview, and he didnt say that.

I was talking about the Barber shop clip, I didnt see the halftime show, I went to the store. I saw him on the NFL Network, on an interview, and he didnt say that.

Doesn't change the fact he did in fact say it. And I'm really surprised you felt Tiki sounded positive in the clip. After I hear that I was even more infuriated. nd yeah, Rondhe is a gutter slut too.

I say Tiki and Eli are both wrong.

Tiki needs to stop running his mouth about the Giants and repeatedly bashing them...he's done playing now, let it go.

Eli didn't need to respond, for all he should care Tiki is just another TV analyst. If he doesn't comment on what stupid shit Sean Salisbury says then he shouldn't comment on Tiki's comments.

If this team want's to "shut up and play"... then, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Eli doesn't need to prove he's a leader in front of a microphone, he needs to prove it on the field with the right body language, accurate passes, proper mechanics and breathing through his nose.

Eli didn't need to respond, for all he should care Tiki is just another TV analyst.

Don Banks SI:

• In New York's latest silly war of words -- the kind that seems to break out on the Giants about every other week -- I give the nod to Eli Manning for how he handled the criticism leveled at him by former teammate Tiki Barber.

Manning had just the right amount of sarcasm and gumption in his rebuttal to Barber's questioning of his leadership skills, and I think he would have been tacitly re-enforcing the perception of him as too quiet for his own good if he had let Barber's comments go without a return salvo.

Been saying that since the beginning.