SportsWrath

To: Tiki

jranieli

While you may be right, the fact is that he got caught with his hand in the

cookie jar. All of his performances in the past and future will be subject to

scrutiny. How the NFL let him play in the probowl is insane.

I would say the NFL has the best drug testing policy in all major sports

and it will only get tougher with Goddell calling the shots.

You can't really put much stock in that game. After all, Romo made the team. :yikes:

i will question the team falling apart due to his early retirement announcement though.

i agree, it was ill-timed and selfish- but no, i don't think it was the reason. bad defense, bad coaching, a couple of injuries and a tougher schedule was the reason for the 2nd half demise.

C'mon, Golfingkid. Our differences aside. I wouldn't take any comfort in that. I am as big a Cowboys fan as anyone, but if the NFL cracks down, I think the performance enhancing substances will be found outside of Sandiego...

Really?? I know some big Cowboy fans, and they have followed the cowboys longer than 1992. See, the correct term for you is....BANDWAGONNER :TU:

:clap:

I give some credit to Eli on this. He was absolutely right to respond to this because Tiki did make him seem like a fool here. He deserved a right to respond.

However, he's wrong about "Tiki's heart". For the umpteenth time I say this, Tiki Barber may have announced his retirement during the season, but the fact that it was a distraction to the extent that it affected the team like they are saying is total bullshit. Tiki played his ass off, when he could have just as easily said fuck it. After the Skins game when the Giants needed the win to get into the playoffs, Tiki simply dragged them into it. Questioning his heart by anyone but Tiki, is simply ridiculous.

Now, before I'm told I'm on the Tiki bandwagon here, the only thing I can say about his performances on TV so far is that he is extremely unprepared to be on live TV. Yes, Tiki's lips are way too loose, but some of the things coming from his mouth seemed forced and panicked. I think NBC is showing him up and exposing him for his lack of experience. a couple of weeks ago, Tiki was on Leno, and I thought he was simply awful, like he was trying to hard to be an entertainer but he was still an athlete and being treated like one.

Anyway, with the way Tiki is going on in his next chapter, he looks more and more like the fool he's trying to paint some of his former mates. he's going to come out of this looking real bad.

I give some credit to Eli on this. He was absolutely right to respond to this because Tiki did make him seem like a fool here. He deserved a right to respond.

However, he's wrong about "Tiki's heart". For the umpteenth time I say this, Tiki Barber may have announced his retirement during the season, but the fact that it was a distraction to the extent that it affected the team like they are saying is total bullshit. Tiki played his ass off, when he could have just as easily said fuck it. After the Skins game when the Giants needed the win to get into the playoffs, Tiki simply dragged them into it. Questioning his heart by anyone but Tiki, is simply ridiculous.

Now, before I'm told I'm on the Tiki bandwagon here, the only thing I can say about his performances on TV so far is that he is extremely unprepared to be on live TV. Yes, Tiki's lips are way too loose, but some of the things coming from his mouth seemed forced and panicked. I think NBC is showing him up and exposing him for his lack of experience. a couple of weeks ago, Tiki was on Leno, and I thought he was simply awful, like he was trying to hard to be an entertainer but he was still an athlete and being treated like one.

Anyway, with the way Tiki is going on in his next chapter, he looks more and more like the fool he's trying to paint some of his former mates. he's going to come out of this looking real bad.

To be fair to Eli on the lack of heart comment, i honestly think he was simply repeating something Tiki said about his heart not being in it orsomething to that effect, and Eli said he reads that comment in the paper from his RB. I don't think Eli was saying he questioned Tiki's heart on the field during a game, he just was using something Tiki himself said.

Yeah, my faux pas.

If Merriman were subjected to say the Olympics drug testing he wouldn't play again.

Correction he would have never been caught. Olympics only catch athletes with poor cheating skills or who took the wrong cold medication.

I'll take it a step further and say Tivi is a complete fucking joke at this point. Most teams in the NFL would have cut his ass after serveral years of shitty play, and some MAJOR fummbling issues. He should be down on his damn knees thanking the Giants, and Tom Coughling, that anyone even knows his damn name. Instead he pisses on the Giants, there quarter back, the coach, every chance he gets. If I had a Barber Jersey I would be calling for a public bomb fire, and with a smile on my face I'd toss that rag on top of the pile and stike the match myself. Tivi is nothing but a peice of trash, and his brother can kiss my ass too.

I mean this all in the best way possible though. :)

C'mon, Golfingkid. Our differences aside. I wouldn't take any comfort in that. I am as big a Cowboys fan as anyone, but if the NFL cracks down, I think the performance enhancing substances will be found outside of Sandiego...

Terrell Owens is next to get 'popped' for Roids. Write it down. FYI, Tee Ho has suicidal tendencies....but he has 25 million reasons NOT to kill himself.