SportsWrath

One of Eli's biggest problems

Gspotter

are his playfakes. He's not very good at selling the run. He's always facing forward, looking downfield, doesn't even hunch down or hide the ball on his hip.

When I thnk of his brother or Favre and how they sell it; it's now wonder play action has be money for them at times. For us, I don't think we're fooling anyone.

It's just commitment to one's craft and the kid is still sorting out footwork.

I agree, I dont think his play fakes are that convincing. But then again, his brother may be the best at it aside from Farve, so we may be comparing him unfairly.

Poor playfakes are a product of laziness. Lazy QBs should be benched for the good of the team. Add in an accurracy problem, a complex resulting from the realization that you will always be in big brother's shadow, and you have a recipe for disaster. You are in for one long year, Bigblue. I hope you like hockey or basketball.

Poor playfakes are a product of laziness. Lazy QBs should be benched for the good of the team. Add in an accurracy problem, a complex resulting from the realization that you will always be in big brother's shadow, and you have a recipe for disaster. You are in for one long year, Bigblue. I hope you like hockey or basketball.

I didnt see any accuracy problems Sun night. And Id rather bench a playoff game choking, snap bobbling QB who is unproven. Lazy or not, if he wins, thats what matters.

Where's Romo on this list? He's been outplayed by 53 QBs so far, including ex-Calgary Stampeders cast-off Casy Printers and our BACK-UP Lorenzen.

Eli's third.

Where's Romo on this list? He's been outplayed by 53 QBs so far, including ex-Calgary Stampeders cast-off Casy Printers and our BACK-UP Lorenzen.

Eli's third.

I'm sure preseason doesn't mean quite as much to him this week.

Seeing as Romo has yet to throw a TD.

I see a lot of missed FG's from Dallas this year.

Play faking is a huge part of what makes play action necessary. It may be even more effective considering the way we "may" use #27. All that straight forward running can dictate a push up strategy by the opposing LB's and we can be wickedly effective underneath.

I'd like to see that, but then again, Eli hasn't worked on the fine points of the game in terms of finesse.

Of course, I think he's progressed overall and I'd rather have him than Romo and I'm not just saying that...

Let's see Romo play when the chips are down. He's fallen off in parts of last season and our boy is solid in the 4th or when the chips are down; some would say he's actually better when the chips are down.

I'm sure preseason doesn't mean quite as much to him this week.

Seeing as Romo has yet to throw a TD.

I see a lot of missed FG's from Dallas this year.

From what I have seen Romo has played quit well in the preseason. The Cowboys scored 3 TDs against the Broncos starting unit. I am supposed to fault Romo because they ran it in instead of passing it?

Play faking is a huge part of what makes play action necessary. It may be even more effective considering the way we "may" use #27. All that straight forward running can dictate a push up strategy by the opposing LB's and we can be wickedly effective underneath.

I'd like to see that, but then again, Eli hasn't worked on the fine points of the game in terms of finesse.

Of course, I think he's progressed overall and I'd rather have him than Romo and I'm not just saying that...

Let's see Romo play when the chips are down. He's fallen off in parts of last season and our boy is solid in the 4th or when the chips are down; some would say he's actually better when the chips are down.

Too bad Romo didn't "fall off" in the fourth in the Meadowlands last season.

Fumbling, Bumbling QB's like Romo The Homo should be benched for the good of the team.

First, let me say that I don't generally respond to BadLeg because you're a poor poster and generally a dildo.

As antagonizing goes, some people fall for it; some don't, but I see you coming a mile away. We always have one of you: Eagles (DonovanforPrez), Cowboys (you), and Skins fans haven't stolen a computer to post on.

Never the less, between the ass whipping you got in our first game last year or the final game of the season prior, or just the way we've gotten to the playoffs in our last two years (been a while since you even made it twice in a row), keep in mind that we have a way of keeping our foot on your neck.

I know a lot of Cowboy fans and they all have one thing in common: big talk with lots of excuses.

It gives me great pleasure to know that fans like you (who crucified TO as an Eagle) now cheer him on with the highest of high hopes.

#27 is coming to Roy Williams soon, sit back and enjoy what big blue fans already know!

From what I have seen Romo has played quit well in the preseason. The Cowboys scored 3 TDs against the Broncos starting unit. I am supposed to fault Romo because they ran it in instead of passing it?

I would say yes, because you would fault Eli for it.

Just keeping you consistent. ;)

Dallas ran the ball because of the injuries that piled up on the other side of the ball. They won't always have the luxury.

I sure hope Terry Glenn is back for our opener; I'd hate to beat them while they're hobbled; the excuses would be endless.

Maybe our new pressure package will do to Romo what we did to Bledsoe.

Dallas ran the ball because of the injuries that piled up on the other side of the ball. They won't always have the luxury.

I sure hope Terry Glenn is back for our opener; I'd hate to beat them while they're hobbled; the excuses would be endless.

Maybe our new pressure package will do to Romo what we did to Bledsoe.

What injuries on the "other side of the ball"?

Irrespective of this, why pass when you are running well?

As to your final issues, I don't think the Cowboys will need Glenn to take care of the Giants.

What injuries on the "other side of the ball"?

Irrespective of this, why pass when you are running well?

As to your final issues, I don't think the Cowboys will need Glenn to take care of the Giants.

Youre right.......they will nedd MUCH more to even contend with us. ;)