SportsWrath

WHY CAN'T ELI STOP FUMBLING?

BadEgg

:confused: Nice reach there, its good you're trying to justify Rmo's greasy handsby pointing out any time Eli loses the ball....But theres no comparing the two. Eli's "fumble" wasn't even close to being his fault, just a fluke play, where as Romo seems to have a pattern of dropping the ball. have fun this year.

Especially since one was the result of a rookie fullback running into him as he turned to hand the ball off....

Douglas is a rookie, right?

Douglas didn't do anything, that was on Eli.

Anyone else see Douglas do a great job of holding his block on the play where Eli was being held by the defender but escaped, then hti shockey? Douglas did an awesome job that play.

This kid is sooooo stupid. (Eggy I am referring to)

I was very encouraged by the overall play of both the offensive line and defensive line. It appears that Eli is settling down and that we won't miss Tiki nearly as much as we thought.

Go Giants!!!

Why can't you guys stop giving this guy the respect of even responding to him?
Lubeck. you are correct that we should just ignore any posts by this Giant Hater who has Shit for Brain but that he is why he spews shit on this mb. . I am guilty of responding to him because I love the Giants and have been a fan for the past 55 years. I bet that this PUNK doesn't have the balls to say in person to any Giant fan what he posts here.

And before anyone thinks I am trying to tell you what to do I am just asking a question that comes with a bit of advice. I too am guilty of letting my passion for the Gmen get the better of me....but that is what he jerks off to you realize?

Its fun to argue, nothing more, nothing less. Though i will say Egg used to make valid points in his arguments and was fun to talk trash with, these days he seems to be taking his debating classes from the fab 4.
Do you agree with me, that like them he is a PUNK with Shit for Brains?

Lubeck. you are correct that we should just ignore any posts by this Giant Hater who has Shit for Brain but that he is why he spews shit on this mb. . I am guilty of responding to him because I love the Giants and have been a fan for the past 55 years. I bet that this PUNK doesn't have the balls to say in person to any Giant fan what he posts here.

Im as guilty as anyone on here, and its the same reason I let him get to me......cause no one, I mean NO ONE, talks about my Gmen like that.

Esp. when its retarded.