SportsWrath

Is the Poorman's TO playing this weekend or

BadEgg

I actually dont HATE, Burress, but you are still a moron eggy.

Are you OK egg? Or is your little bro posting for you now? Cause your gettin bad. REAL bad at this.

I'm not sure what "this" is that you are referring to. I simply asked a question. In the future, a simple "Yes" or "No" or "I don't know" is sufficient. In the event that you are unable to follow these simple guidlines, I would request that you please stay out of my threads. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this regard. In the event you have any questions with respect to anything set forth above, please do not hesitate to contact me. :ph34r:

I'm not sure what "this" is that you are referring to. I simply asked a question. In the future, a simple "Yes" or "No" or "I don't know" is sufficient. In the event that you are unable to follow these simple guidlines, I would request that you please stay out of my threads. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this regard. In the event you have any questions with respect to anything set forth above, please do not hesitate to contact me. :ph34r:

I have a question.....Are you mentally retarded?

Uhhh, I belong on this board. You do not. Dont try to be shot callin around here schmucky.

And I do have a question. Like jersey said....are you retarded???