SportsWrath

AT WHAT POINT DOES PANIC AND DESPAIR SET IN?

BadEgg

Eggy go back and play on the Cowgirls board with people who care what you think. Giants will be a better team than the Boys this year.

Write it down.

:cwy: Please Coach Saben... :cwy: Please stop yelling at me! :LMAO:

What the hell are you talking about? We signed a camp fodder defensive

tackle and that is desperation? Learn how to spell too, you fucking ignorant

asshole.

One must wonder if this so-called "camp fodder" would have been signed had Foster not run wild in the meadowlands... :confused: The wheels are already beginning to fall off the wagon... :LMAO:

One must wonder if this so-called "camp fodder" would have been signed had Foster not run wild in the meadowlands... :confused: The wheels are already beginning to fall off the wagon... :LMAO:

Right, we signed him JUST to stop DeShaun Foster from running wild in

August. Maybe it could have been 1. They aren't used to the scheme Spags

is running 2. Most of the starters were out because of precautionary reasons.

Maybe the Panthers should get a new defense because they couldn't stop

Ryan Grant.

God must love stupid people, he made so many.

Right, we signed him JUST to stop DeShaun Foster from running wild in

August. Maybe it could have been 1. They aren't used to the scheme Spags

is running 2. Most of the starters were out because of precautionary reasons.

Maybe the Panthers should get a new defense because they couldn't stop

Ryan Grant.

God must love stupid people, he made so many.

There were enough starters in for Deshaun's little clinic to be alarming. Didn't Deshaun run wild in a playoff game two years ago? Another year...same old Giants... :LMAO:

There were enough starters in for Deshaun's little clinic to be alarming. Didn't Deshaun run wild in a playoff game two years ago? Another year...same old Giants... :LMAO:

Typical Cowboys fan, living in the past.

BadEgg: "I became a Cowboys fan in 1992 or 1993, whenever they started winning,

I threw away all of my 49ers clothes once we beat them in the NFC championship game"

Typical Cowboys fan, living in the past.

BadEgg: "I became a Cowboys fan in 1992 or 1993, whenever they started winning,

I threw away all of my 49ers clothes once we beat them in the NFC championship game"

Typical Giants pumper ignoring the facts. Can't say that I blame you. It's going to be a long year for you Giants fans. But, on the brightside, you may be able to score yourself a real coach and QB...

Typical Giants pumper ignoring the facts. Can't say that I blame you. It's going to be a long year for you Giants fans. But, on the brightside, you may be able to score yourself a real coach and QB...

You mean facts like the Colts 3rd string looking like Peyton againt your team? Well, not like peyton, more like McNabb because he also ran for 20+ yards. If i were a Cowboys fan, i'd be worried to death. Yep, the 'Boys' d looks like its in trouble, and thats not good because thats supposed to be your strength this year.

You know, we did beat them last season, in the regular season, AND IN PRE-SEASON, BABY!!! In fact, we were 4-0 in pre-season last year--you should see the trophy! I think Tisch has it in a box in his garage somewhere... :unsure:

You know, we did beat them last season, in the regular season, AND IN PRE-SEASON, BABY!!! In fact, we were 4-0 in pre-season last year--you should see the trophy! I think Tisch has it in a box in his garage somewhere... :unsure:

When Maghee and that dinosaur of a QB in Baltimore light em up this Sunday night, will you still be in a state of denial?

You seriously think you have a coach don't you. I mean that alone is laughable.

Nobody is high on Coughlin, but only the Cowboys could seriously have thought that Wade Phillips was the coach to get. He was so far off every other teams radar it's not funny.

You seriously think you have a coach don't you. I mean that alone is laughable.

Nobody is high on Coughlin, but only the Cowboys could seriously have thought that Wade Phillips was the coach to get. He was so far off every other teams radar it's not funny.

Only a Cowboy fan could see Philips as the next Johnson....Romo as the next Aikman and call another teams WR a poorman's TO, yet actually have TO the originol on his team. :confused: I guess technically we could call Romo.....Eli Light.

WTF are you talkin' about? "Score" a real QB and a "real coach"? Career regular season record: 48 - 39 - 0

Career postseason record: 0 - 3 (Wade Phillips). Hmmmn, matches Dallas to a tee...no postseason wins.

(Tom Coughlin - 93-83, postseason 4-6)

Didn't Deshaun run wild in a playoff game two years ago? Another year...same old Giants

2 years ago or 'another' year?

When Maghee and that dinosaur of a QB in Baltimore light em up this Sunday night, will you still be in a state of denial?

You mean the guys on that team that has been in the top 5-7 in all the rankings you've been showing us that prove how bad we are? Suddenly, they're the Raiders? Is some consistency in your stance THAT much to ask for?

Again, it's preseason. Go 4-0 in the preseason, and you can get yourself a ring for 50 cents in the entrance of a supermarket. Oh, wait--you can do that at 0-4, 1-3, 2-2, and 3-1 as well...

You mean the guys on that team that has been in the top 5-7 in all the rankings you've been showing us that prove how bad we are? Suddenly, they're the Raiders? Is some consistency in your stance THAT much to ask for?

Again, it's preseason. Go 4-0 in the preseason, and you can get yourself a ring for 50 cents in the entrance of a supermarket. Oh, wait--you can do that at 0-4, 1-3, 2-2, and 3-1 as well...

I really don't think I have EVER seen someone put so much emphasis on preseason games. Sure, I realize most of this is just rivalry trash talk, but as much as he harps on preseason performance, deep down I think he actually believes at least some of what he is saying.

I know I am at a loss, I mean the Eagles lost last week, yet won this week...That can only mean they will go 8-8 this season.