SportsWrath

AT WHAT POINT DOES PANIC AND DESPAIR SET IN?

BadEgg

Do you enjoy making yourself look like an ignorant jackass who will grasp at any straw to try and get us riled up? Really you are a joke....I am so glad you took the time to try and use a preseason game as a cause for doom and gloom.

A 24-21 loss with 2nd and 3rd stringers playing the brunt of the game with the occasional cut-fodder thrown in is cause for panic and despair? In all of football, this is probably the third most meaningless game you could participate in; the 4th preseason game, and the probowl being 2nd and 1st, respectively.

Our defense needs work in it's new scheme? That comes as a shock, since that should all have been resolved in mini-camp, right?

Keerist, Philly must be doomed. So must Washington and Tennessee, since the level of suck in that game was staggering. I mean, did you see Washington's second touchdown? The Titan's center freakin rolled the ball to the QB in the 4th Quarter. Think he's getting much playing time during the season?

A 24-21 loss with 2nd and 3rd stringers playing the brunt of the game with the occasional cut-fodder thrown in is cause for panic and despair? In all of football, this is probably the third most meaningless game you could participate in; the 4th preseason game, and the probowl being 2nd and 1st, respectively.

Our defense needs work in it's new scheme? That comes as a shock, since that should all have been resolved in mini-camp, right?

Keerist, Philly must be doomed. So must Washington and Tennessee, since the level of suck in that game was staggering. I mean, did you see Washington's second touchdown? The Titan's center freakin rolled the ball to the QB in the 4th Quarter. Think he's getting much playing time during the season?

Stop using logic in your posts, asshole!

Panic sets in after you botch the snap on a game winning Field goal in a playoff game. Though with Romo a case could be made that is set in when he put his back knee hit the turf and he turned toward the center with that "hope I don't choke this one off" look in his eyes.

Despair starts creeping in soon after your face mask, quickly by the rest of your body, lands on the three yardline.

There have been studies done on this. Its fact.

C. Wagon

Panic sets in after you botch the snap on a game winning Field goal in a playoff game. Though with Romo a case could be made that is set in when he put his back knee hit the turf and he turned toward the center with that "hope I don't choke this one off" look in his eyes.

Despair starts creeping in soon after your face mask, quickly by the rest of your body, lands on the three yardline.

There have been studies done on this. Its fact.

C. Wagon

:LMAO:

Don't mind eggy folks. This isn't about how many yards our scrubs gave up, it's about him being wrong in his Eli prediction. This is just a continuation of his Two Questions thread, only he's not man enough to say "Yeah I was wrong about Eli, but the defense stank." He needs a whole new thread.

So what are we going with this week eggy?

Eli will stink, the d will stink, or both. Both pays 2 to 1.

Don't mind eggy folks. This isn't about how many yards our scrubs gave up, it's about him being wrong in his Eli prediction. This is just a continuation of his Two Questions thread, only he's not man enough to say "Yeah I was wrong about Eli, but the defense stank." He needs a whole new thread.

So what are we going with this week eggy?

Eli will stink, the d will stink, or both. Both pays 2 to 1.

If I were a betting man, I would say both. I was never worried about Eli. The Panthers rest Deangelo Williams and are working on a new blocking scheme. How will the Giants compete...

Wonder how much Panic and Despair the Colts have felt entering the last few season considering their preseason record?

Compare the skill positions on the Colts to the Giants and you will understand why this post may be the funniest thing I have read on here this season. And that speaks volumes... :LMAO:

Compare the skill positions on the Colts to the Giants and you will understand why this post may be the funniest thing I have read on here this season. And that speaks volumes... :LMAO:

How is it funny dipshit? The Coltsd suck in preseason every year, but are still a good team. So how does our 1st preseason game tell you anything?

Wow, remember when you and dog thought you were puttin it to me?? :LMAO:

Now, its really gettin put into perspective.

If I were a betting man, I would say both. I was never worried about Eli. The Panthers rest Deangelo Williams and are working on a new blocking scheme. How will the Giants compete...

This is comical. Enjoy your preseason win. It's right up there with the greatest preseason victories in NFL history. I'm sure it will be remembered for the rest of the week. Feel better?

Niether starting WR on our team played, so what? Not that it would matter, since the starters played what, 1-2 series?

I certainly hope your team is as overconfident as you.

This is comical. Enjoy your preseason win. It's right up there with the greatest preseason victories in NFL history. I'm sure it will be remembered for the rest of the week. Feel better?

Niether starting WR on our team played, so what? Not that it would matter, since the starters played what, 1-2 series?

I certainly hope your team is as overconfident as you.

Do your starting WR's also play defense?

Why? A loss in the preseason devestates the hope for the regular season right? i mean, come on, the Colts lost 3 games in last years preseason, they had no right winning the super bowl.

Now, what does skill positions have to do with it? You said we're going to suck based on how our defense performed. If what you mean is that a great offense can carry a poor defense, well, our offense looked pretty damned good against the panthers, so Super Bowl here we come.

Eggy did you watch football last year? Williams wasn't even close to leading the Panthers in rushing, so who cares if he didn't play.

I love how you make the same excuses for Carolina that you obviously ignore for the Giants.

And psssssttt.......

it's preseason numbnuts.

[quote name='BadEgg' date='Aug 15 2007, 04:14

Do your starting WR's also play defense?

No, but we wound up losing by 3 points, so clearly Carolina is doomed as well. May as well scratch them off your list of competitive teams.

Robbins was out, and so was whoever our starting de will be, it won't be Joseph, so even for those all-too-sybillic 1-2 series where our brand new defense revealed the course of an entire season, we didn't have starters in. It's almost as if...Carolina didn't have DeAngelo Williams playing, and they were learning a new blocking scheme...

Good news! New Orleans lost by 3 points! Obviously not competitive this year!