SportsWrath

Yo, VG

LorfTVP

:LMAO: Those yours?

Yeah Mike is officially back it looks like he'll bat above 300 again. oo bad everyone else in the lineup is playing for next years roster. <_<

Of course they're mine! I went into the session with a goal of these prospects being asked what the strangest thing they had to sign was...also got Larry Lucchino's. Young's still 60 hits away from 200 and I'm hoping as much as you are that he reaches it. Tell the lineup to start scoring some runs...They're in Texas for Pete's sake! I'm sure batting practice against their own pitchers will make a world of difference...maybe they'll hit a lick.

Of course they're mine! I went into the session with a goal of these prospects being asked what the strangest thing they had to sign was...also got Larry Lucchino's. Young's still 60 hits away from 200 and I'm hoping as much as you are that he reaches it. Tell the lineup to start scoring some runs...They're in Texas for Pete's sake! I'm sure batting practice against their own pitchers will make a world of difference...maybe they'll hit a lick.

Thats pretty cool, the signed sporks. Unique.

I dunno why we don't ascore more runs, started seeing that last year. One explanation is wyhen they built the restraunt in center it killed the jet stream. i think something in the park has definately changed though, because the last 2 years the power numbers for everybod have been down.

I'd love to see Mike get 200, back in May none of us thougth he had a chance