SportsWrath

LOL I can't belive this shit

Lughead

News Break: It WAS! I love Jacobs as much as any of you, but Tiki carried our team for the last few years. I'm sure Jacobs will do well this year and I'm excited about the little I've heard about Bradshaw, but they have a combined 1 year NFL experience. We just don't know how well they'll play yet.

Yup, thats how it is until Brandon & Co. proves him other wise. Do I think they will??I do, I really do. But we'll have to see.

BTW, who has the ACTUAL comments? It would be nice to see a link, cause these are a bit vague.

Yup, thats how it is until Brandon & Co. proves him other wise. Do I think they will??I do, I really do. But we'll have to see.

BTW, who has the ACTUAL comments? It would be nice to see a link, cause these are a bit vague.

check the top of page 1, it's hyperlinked.

It's total BS. Parcells and Simms have never gotten personal like Barber does. Yes, they're controversial. of course. We're talking about turning on your coaches and teammates. Burned bridges with the media? who the hell is talking about that? Barber is slimey and is setting himself up for a short career.

besides, booyah would disagree with me even if I said he was charming and good looking because he thinks I'm in the club.

gotta agree with Blunatic on this one. Barber was a situtional back whom only came into his own when Dayne was drafted and a fire was lit under his ass. He also fumbled a lot, only to be corrected by Coughlin and company and this man then became the closest thing to LDT the NFC had the past 3 seasons. AT this point there is no reason to pile on. If he truly is done with this, wants to be taken seriously as an analyst/media member his responses to this nonsense should be to that what is done is done and he like the Giants are moving on. Barber has always had an eye on being in the spotlight and thats ok, just have some respect for what got you here and let bygones be bygones.

The sad part is, the fucker might actually be talking the truth.

I mean, a year back all of us were hanging onto his jock like there was no tommorrow. Now we just castrate him for everything he says. I agree, he has been a bit of a pain with his rants about Coughlin etc etc, but this is nothing. No reason to rip him. He has a radio show, when he is asked, he offers his opinion. If he keeps on with his, "I dont know, thats between X and Y etc etc" he wouldnt have a show now would he? I cant believe how quickly we just sit around dismiss the guy now that he is no longer a Giant. Rip him apart when he really utters some stupid shit, this is just his opinion and seems reasonably accurate if I might add and there is no reason to have a problem about it.

The sad part is, the fucker might actually be talking the truth.

I mean, a year back all of us were hanging onto his jock like there was no tommorrow. Now we just castrate him for everything he says. I agree, he has been a bit of a pain with his rants about Coughlin etc etc, but this is nothing. No reason to rip him. He has a radio show, when he is asked, he offers his opinion. If he keeps on with his, "I dont know, thats between X and Y etc etc" he wouldnt have a show now would he? I cant believe how quickly we just sit around dismiss the guy now that he is no longer a Giant. Rip him apart when he really utters some stupid shit, this is just his opinion and seems reasonably accurate if I might add and there is no reason to have a problem about it.

Im right with you Ice, he's just being real. Its a situation like Starahan that you can pissed about, what he is doing is really wrong.